4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Westfield 27 - North Shore 21

DeSoto 34 - Westfield 17

North Shore 17 - C.E. King 0

Atascocita 42 - C.E. King 21

Katy 41 - C.E. King 24

North Shore 26 - Tompkins 20

Katy 56 - Tompkins 21

I don’t think that looks like a top 4 North Shore.

As we have stated before, it was expected that North Shore would be struggling throughout the season which is why they weren’t expected to be at state.

We didn’t say it would be impossible for them to do it, we just didn’t expect it from them since they had just graduated the talent that put them on everybody’s radar in the first place.

Look the 🐏 those past year were the 4th best team going by the odds.  Then winning the super bowl wasn't a surprise. Now remove the Packers,  Bucs and Chiefs.  They're the clear favorites.  That's what happened

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pied said:

•  

I’’m confused. Was this preseason or AFTER the loss to Westfield?

• but very few had them as a front runner preseason or even after the season started. 
  •  Not many had NS as a contender until Bailey showed up in week 6 or so. 
  • they dropped to 8th after the season started and changed QBs 4 times. 
  • I had no real expectations preseason for end of season. 

His ridiculousness does that to everyone

2 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

Anyways writing on my phone is tough while grabbing my luggage.  Horse keep doing your circular arguments

There is no circular argument. You don’t understand definitions of certain words for starters, learn those, relook at my points then get back to me 

cheers 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

There is no circular argument. You don’t understand definitions of certain words for starters, learn those, relook at my points then get back to me 

cheers 

It's always a circular argument with you

You take ridiculous stances and then play coy.

• Like 1

Here’s a north shore true fan (I masked his name) and his thoughts.  He was shocked at how far they came, he wasn’t expecting this.  

All-District

Varsity
  •  
  •  

12-20-2021, 09:30 PM
Big Congrats to the Eastside Mustangs. I am still shocked how far we came and to actual win it with a freshman qb. But im interested to see how our defense will be next yr without our top 3 defensive seniors Ross, Harris, Battle.

Here’s another NS fan who didn’t think they’d even make it to the finals 

Varsity

JV
  •  
  •  

12-18-2021, 05:26 PM

Originally posted by Greybeard View Post
Congrats to the 2021 6A-D1 State Champion North Shore Mustangs!
Thanks Greybeard. I am just amazed by this team. I never thought they’d get to the game yet win it. I knew the D was championship caliber but the O was questionable throughout the season. I’m ecstatic!

15 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

Jbell aka horse

Screenshot_20220324-112831_Samsung Internet.jpg

So what steeler? 

i still find it comical you mention nothing of the NS fans expectations.  Seeing as that’s what we are talking about.  Pure comedy 

still waiting on your commentary on their 70th rank and how that improved the expectations. 

Edited by Horsefly

9 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

Everyone had them top 4. Lol at Allen over Duncanville by you

who cares what non NS fans think, like you they’re not close to the program. But these guys are: 

“Thanks Greybeard. I am just amazed by this team. I neverthought they’d get to the game yet win it. I knew the D was championship caliber but the O was questionable throughout the season. I’m ecstatic”

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So what steeler? 

i still find it comical you mention nothing of the NS fans expectations.  Seeing as that’s what we are talking about.  Pure comedy 

still waiting on your commentary on their 70th rank and how that improved the expectations. 

EastHouston had them 3rd. You know a Northshore fan and the only person I actually respect

A defense can carry you to a championship and that's what it did for them in 2016 and last year.  Also they had an easy bracket outside of the finals

Edited by Steeler01

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So what steeler? 

Why would I? They lost a game they dropped.  Just like Duncanville lost a game in week 1 and dropped. 

1 minute ago, Steeler01 said:

Why would I? They lost a game they dropped.  Just like Duncanville lost a game in week 1 and dropped. 

Duncanville lost OOS of state genius.  NS lost to a TX team ranked out of the top 10 at the time. That resulted in NS dropping instate.  Which led to the comments the NS fans made.  It’s all relevant that you ignore. 

You love rankings to justify whatever it is you think you’re making but ignore them during the season. Lol