NationalHSFB.com Preseason Top 25 Rankings

13 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Personally I think both the MD vs BG, and SJB vs Allen will be closer than people think.  Possibly within 2 TD's for each game.  Tier 1 could see 5 or 6 teams this year.  I'd like to get 8 teams in Tier 1.

I also expect MD and Gorman to be close (within 14 points) simply because Gorman has a stacked team this year.

I would be surprised in Bosco v Allen is close. There is too much of a disparity between these teams, at least on paper. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I also expect MD and Gorman to be close (within 14 points) simply because Gorman has a stacked team this year.

I would be surprised in Bosco v Allen is close. There is too much of a disparity between these teams, at least on paper. 

I believe both games will be over by halftime. I'd surely welcome the opposite. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, All Dei said:

I kinda like the guy, but yeah, hard to argue the point.  Ceding the SFA game to MD on your brand new home turf was all I needed to know.  And I think we saw from that game that Bosco would've gotten the win, too; don't know what the hesitancy is.  I mean, the best program in the nation is already in your league, so what the hell does SJB have to lose challenging other elite teams?

We certainly don't know that. Bryce Young's ability to make plays with his feet, and throw into tight windows, vastly exceeded DJ's. That was crucial to MD getting the win, and SJB wouldn't have had near as much of that. That's why the "daisy chain" approach often fails.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Longtime Observer said:

We certainly don't know that. Bryce Young's ability to make plays with his feet, and throw into tight windows, vastly exceeded DJ's. That was crucial to MD getting the win, and SJB wouldn't have had near as much of that. That's why the "daisy chain" approach often fails.

On almost every passing play the MD receivers were locked down by the SFA secondary. Only vintage Bryce with his legs could've won that game for MD. Very few ballers on Earth could've matched his abilities that night. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

On almost every passing play the MD receivers were locked down by the SFA secondary. Only vintage Bryce with his legs could've won that game for MD. Very few ballers on Earth could've matched his abilities that night. 

Very few ballers on Earth can match his abilities on any night.

10 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

"Think" was the operative word there, gents.  Of course it's speculation on my part.  The point is that MD proved that SFA was plenty mortal and SJB shouldn't have been afraid to take the marquee game on its home turf.  SFA averaged 44 pts per game, and Bryce, for all his wizardry, didn't play defense that night, did he?  SJB held the wizard to six - 6! - points in the second half of the 'ship.  So again, speculation, but I like SJB's chances if they take that game.  So glad MD got the glory, though.

On 6/23/2022 at 10:54 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Everyone in NJ knows that DBP is the clear preseason #1 in 2022. BC should not be ahead of them in this exercise. @MickeyBern @BNU04

After Tier 1 the rest of the tiers are bullshit. Grayson would finish at the bottom of the New Jersey's Big North Super Conf Red Division and Miami central would be competitive. I chose these two teams particularly because I have intimate knowledge of the two programs and the personnel they have this season. No fkn way they're a tier ahead of Bosco, Joe's, Bergen, SPP, RBC. Grayson won't even entertain playing any of these teams. This has been confirmed on two occasions. This winter a proposal to have Grayson play SPP on espn was quickly shot down by their head coach who is on the record for saying he's not interested in playing any "recruited up private schools" as if his program doesn't recruit. They're traumatized by the running clock Bergen put on their top 5 nationally ranked team a few years ago. The same Bergen that came back to NJ to get boat raced by SPP, and shut out by St. Joe's in the chip. No slight to Bergen but im attempting to show the difference in the level of play.

Edited by BNU04
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BNU04 said:

After Tier 1 the rest of the tiers are bullshit. Grayson would finish at the bottom of the New Jersey's Big North Super Conf Red Division and Miami central would be competitive. I chose these two teams particularly because I have intimate knowledge of the two programs and the personnel they have this season. No fkn way they're a tier ahead of Bosco, Joe's, Bergen, SPP, RBC. Grayson won't even entertain playing any of these teams. This has been confirmed on two occasions. This winter a proposal to have Grayson play SPP on espn was quickly shot down by their head coach who is on the record for saying he's not interested in playing any "recruited up private schools" as if his program doesn't recruit. They're traumatized by the running clock Bergen put on their top 5 nationally ranked team a few years ago. The same Bergen that came back to NJ to get boat raced by SPP, and shut out by St. Joe's in the chip. No slight to Bergen but im attempting to show the difference in the level of play.

That may be true.  Would like to see some games vs relevant non BNU opponents so we can vett the top BNU teams.  Otherwise is all bluster.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Texasball said:

OMG - YOU GUYS Did this shit.  Horrible!

I Can't believe you would fucking print this garbage.

Piss poor attempt at making this site look like they have clue about High School Football.

Nobody asked me about the Florida teams or it would have looked a little different 😂

But think about the fact Prep Gridiron board was around how long and hasn't even attempted to put a poll out there, credit to @GardenStateBalleron actually stepping up and getting the brand out there by releasing a poll instead of being like the red flag and lowndes middle school clown who just talk shit about everyone else's work but don't put their own out there 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Nobody asked me about the Florida teams or it would have looked a little different 😂

But think about the fact Prep Gridiron board was around how long and hasn't even attempted to put a poll out there, credit to @GardenStateBalleron actually stepping up and getting the brand out there by releasing a poll instead of being like the red flag and lowndes middle school clown who just talk shit about everyone else's work but don't put their own out there 

There is bias vs public schools in this poll not to mention TX bias. 

You really believe CM Fl should be ranked that high nationally?

Outside of the top few vomit recruited up the only way they could possibly win any damn game private schools - This poll is pathetic!!!!

Dudes trying to create history / not just living in it.   

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

OMG - YOU GUYS Did this shit.  Horrible!

I Can't believe you would fucking print this garbage.

Piss poor attempt at making this site look like they have clue about High School Football.

Since you have more of a clue, how about you telling us the correct Top 25 preseason poll. 
At this point it is an OPINION and everybody has one.

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

There is bias vs public schools in this poll not to mention TX bias. 

You really believe CM Fl should be ranked that high nationally?

Outside of the top few vomit recruited up the only way they could possibly win any damn game private schools - This poll is pathetic!!!!

Dudes trying to create history / not just living in it.   

Yes!!

Just because some bums on that other board who have no clue who Chaminade is doesn't mean anything

Chaminade is probably a top 3 team in FL going into 2022, the only one that is probably ranked too high for FL is likely AHP but overall this poll ranked the FL teams better than MaxPreps or HS football America have 

The problem on that other board is they would rather embrace the trolls than talk real football which is why guys like Los, red flag and lowndes punk are still able to keep posting there 

It's embarrassing that anyone sees that board for anything but what it is, a bunch of hasbeens and never dones trying to pretend to have all the answers and disrespect anyone who actually tries to POSITIVELY impact the sport 

Edited by Columbiafan

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

The only Fla school I question is AHP. I have a hard time seeing a 6-4 team from ‘21 cracking a top 25, regardless of how much talent they’ve acquired in the off season.  

27 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Since you have more of a clue, how about you telling us the correct Top 25 preseason poll. 
At this point it is an OPINION and everybody has one.

.  This Poll was created for what we are doing right now.  It's horrible and I can't believe @GardenStateBallerwould allow this garbage.

Let's start with 2 most over-rated teams both clients of @GardenStateBaller

Cham-Madonna FL at #7 nationally - Here we have small private class 3A Florida school - who beat exactly who last year?

Oh they beat other overrated bunch Buford GA 

Cham-Madonna gets #7 national ranking when last year they got beat by Heritage Plantation who finished 6-4

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The only Fla school I question is AHP. I have a hard time seeing a 6-4 team from ‘21 cracking a top 25, regardless of how much talent they’ve acquired in the off season.  

I agree, AHP is not even in my Florida top 10 currently

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

.  This Poll was created for what we are doing right now.  It's horrible and I can't believe @GardenStateBallerwould allow this garbage.

Cham-Madonna FL at #7 nationally - Here we have small private class 3A Florida school - who beat exactly who last year?

Cham-Madonna gets #7 national ranking when last year they got beat by Heritage Plantation who finished 6-4

C-M has assembled the best roster in all of FL. Let's see how they fair vs SJC on 8/27 before throwing stones. 

10 minutes ago, Texasball said:

The #1 mistake that all people make criticizing rankings 

WHO CARES ABOUT LAST YEAR 

They aren't ranking based on 2021 season, the polls that just copy and paste the final 2021 poll for the 2022 preseason polls are the most pathetic and embarrassing polls out there, when I read a preseason poll I don't want a recap of last December I want a preview for AUGUST 

Chaminade Madonna could argubly be the most talented roster in Broward and maybe even all of Florida (even over STA), yes STA has better depth but the starting 22 of Chaminade is argubly as good if not better than STA

Time will tell if they live up to that potential but to say they aren't good enough to justify the ranking when most Florida experts know already they are a top 3-5 team in FL is just silly

Edited by Columbiafan

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

We'll see how their games at Lowndes and vs Los Al goes. I see them starting 2-0 and uber worthy of a FL Top 5 ranking. 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

The #1 mistake that all people make criticizing rankings 

WHO CARES ABOUT LAST YEAR 

They aren't ranking based on 2021 season, the polls that just copy and paste the final 2021 poll for the 2022 preseason polls are the most pathetic and embarrassing polls out there, when I read a preseason poll I don't want a recap of last December I want a preview for AUGUST 

Chaminade Madonna could argubly be the most talented roster in Broward and maybe even all of Florida (even over STA), yes STA has better depth but the starting 22 of Chaminade is argubly as good if not better than STA

Time will tell if they live up to that potential but to say they aren't good enough to justify the ranking when most Florida experts know already they are a top 3-5 team in FL is just silly

The haters on hear don't follow other states except their own. C-M is the clear #1 in FL according to all the reputable experts, including all the coaches I've strategized with.