NationalHSFB.com Preseason Top 25 Rankings

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We'll see how their games at Lowndes and vs Los Al goes. I see them starting 2-0 and uber worthy of a FL Top 5 ranking. 

Does Los Ai still have that QB?

As much as I would love for AHP to beat lowndes it would say more about lowndes than AHP, their games with Chaminade and Cardinal Gibbons will tell a lot more than lowndes will 

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I agree, AHP is not even in my Florida top 10 currently

Link me up to your top 10 please, I want to see it. Thx (I saw your regional work but didn’t see the overall state rankings) 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

There is bias vs public schools in this poll not to mention TX bias. 

You really believe CM Fl should be ranked that high nationally?

Outside of the top few vomit recruited up the only way they could possibly win any damn game private schools - This poll is pathetic!!!!

Dudes trying to create history / not just living in it.   

Your Buttheart Bias= Reality

Just now, Texasball said:
15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

C-M has assembled the best roster in all of FL. Let's see how they fair vs SJC on 8/27 before throwing stones. 

They got beat by 6-4 team.  Sorry you do not get ranked 7th in the country losing that game last year and playing class 3a football 

Just now, Texasball said:

They got beat by 6-4 team.  Sorry you do not get ranked 7th in the country losing that game last year and playing class 3a football 

They also beat the defending 8a state champs last season as well 

And being a larger school doesn't always mean better in Florida, we had a 1a school beat a 8a playoff team 2 years ago 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

There is bias vs public schools in this poll not to mention TX bias. 

You really believe CM Fl should be ranked that high nationally?

Outside of the top few vomit recruited up the only way they could possibly win any damn game private schools - This poll is pathetic!!!!

Dudes trying to create history / not just living in it.   

Read and weep. 

https://larryblustein.com/news/success-continues-to-follow-chaminade-madonna

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Your Buttheart Bias= Reality

You know damn good and fucking well that the first Texas school is better than #14 !   Plus only 2 teams on this list basically takes all creditability away from you and those who help make this candy ass little poll.

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

You know damn good and fucking well that the first Texas school is better than #14 !   Plus only 2 teams on this list basically takes all creditability away from you and those who help make this candy ass little poll.

Nobody here knows that. How can you make that assumption? You should be happy to have two TX teams in our preseason rankings. Nothing great in life comes easy. Even in TX! 

On 6/22/2022 at 1:39 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Ranked Teams by State: 

FL 6

GA 4

CA 3

NJ, AZ, TX 2

MD, NV, DC, AL, OH, TN 1

Dude, you have gone bat shit crazy!  CM FL got beat by 6-4 team!!! 

You people know damn good and well this polll sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Dude, you have gone bat shit crazy!  CM FL got beat by 6-4 team!!! 

You people know damn good and well this polll sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

You stuck on one result from LAST YEAR 

It's 2022 not 2021, is it really that complex?

• Thanks 1