Westfield

Lake Travis

Tompkins

Spring

Paetow

Ryan

College Station

😂 I don’t care about your random laundry list you pulled from your backside

You challenged me to find them in a top 10 list then when I provide 2 of them you throw a tantrum! 

Unlike many teams on your list, they’ll prove where they rank among the south Dallas area in ‘22.

DV-week 1

Lancaster-week 2

desoto-week 3

parish episcopal-week 4

SOC, by themselves (4), have almost as many DFW top 50 2023 players as Desoto and Duncanville’s ENTIRE district (7) !

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/football/2022/02/04/which-dallas-area-football-districts-have-the-most-top-recruits-after-realignment/?outputType=amp

Edited by Horsefly
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You challenged me to find them in a top 10 list then when I provide 2 of them you throw a tantrum! 

Unlike many teams on your list, they’ll prove where they rank among the south Dallas area in ‘22.

DV-week 1

Lancaster-week 2

desoto-week 3

parish episcopal-week 4

SOC, by themselves (4), have almost as many DFW top 50 2023 players as Desoto and Duncanville’s ENTIRE district (7) !

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/football/2022/02/04/which-dallas-area-football-districts-have-the-most-top-recruits-after-realignment/?outputType=amp

I didn't challenge you to that.  I said when they're a top 10 team get back to me. You pulled that list thinking I agree with it

You don't care because you know it's true. You'd never bet SOC against Desoto last year or any of the teams I mentioned.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Please quote where I said to find a list with them in the top 10

What I actually said

Screenshot_20220308-064843_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Steeler01

14 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

Please quote where I said to find a list with them in the top 10

What I actually said

Screenshot_20220308-064843_Samsung Internet.jpg

And how do you validate them “actually” being top 10 other than acknowledging teams within a ranking system?  You’re terrible at this steeler …lol

Here’s the reality. According to maxpreps and hsfa they “actually” are considered a top 10 team in Texas. 

Edited by Horsefly

31 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

I didn't challenge you to that.  I said when they're a top 10 team get back to me. You pulled that list thinking I agree with it

You don't care because you know it's true. You'd never bet SOC against Desoto last year or any of the teams I mentioned.

They were a top 10 team …according to those publications. I don’t give a damn about appealing to a list YOU agree to.

You always make silly dumb wagers. Last year is over and there are no games to be played 

they do play this YEAR though

give me either your score, mov or straight winner between SOC and DV, Desoto? 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Those SOS numbers are atrocious. 

That has no relevance to what they accomplished last year to prior years in the same class and division. It also apparently had little impact on their overall ranking which is what I was discussing. 

Edited by Horsefly

48 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That has no relevance to what they accomplished last year to prior years in the same class and division. It also apparently had little impact on their overall ranking which is what I was discussing. 

TX will never win another MNC with SOS numbers that low. A one-loss power private will always leapfrog your top, undefeated team. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

TX will never win another MNC with SOS numbers that low. A one-loss power private will always leapfrog your top, undefeated team. 

Not many fans care about winning a MNC , I’m one of them. I enjoy the matchups both OOS and instate, that’s about it.

SC will always be a higher priority/relevance because that’s how HS football is structured 

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

And how do you validate them “actually” being top 10 other than acknowledging teams within a ranking system?  You’re terrible at this steeler …lol

Here’s the reality. According to maxpreps and hsfa they “actually” are considered a top 10 team in Texas. 

Play stupid all you want. Nobody with any knowledge would rank them in the top 10

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

They were a top 10 team …according to those publications. I don’t give a damn about appealing to a list YOU agree to.

You always make silly dumb wagers. Last year is over and there are no games to be played 

they do play this YEAR though

give me either your score, mov or straight winner between SOC and DV, Desoto? 

How about this. 

I make wagers because I believe what I say.  You don't,  you use BS rankings and such to take a dumbass stand

I'll take Duncanville and Desoto vs SOC. Name your wager

Edited by Steeler01

15 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

Play stupid all you want. Nobody with any knowledge would rank them in the top 10

2 sites just did.  That is a fact! Just admit you’re terrible at logical reasoning. What I posted is irrefutable 

Edited by Horsefly

36 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

How about this. 

I make wagers because I believe what I say.  You don't,  you use BS rankings and such to take a dumbass stand

I'll take Duncanville and Desoto vs SOC. Name your wager

They could go 1-1, but if they lose both they’ll be close. We’ll need an actual score later for a bet 

Edited by Horsefly

I see this new site is no different than others in that almost every thread gets hijacked. This is a thread about 'Trinity League versus USA'. The discussion above is a good one but wtf does it have to do with the topic of this thread? There is another thread dedicated to Texas so do us all a favor and respect the thread topics. Or else this new site will turn to crap like the others.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

Maxpreps isn't reliable in Texas as a whole. Only per division. 

The other site sucks.  

Dude take a breather. You never read what I post and I post my words purposely. Not once did I appeal to those sites as the authority on rankings that all must adhere to.  My only point is that sites did recognize them as a top 10 team.  

5 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I see this new site is no different than others in that almost every thread gets hijacked. This is a thread about 'Trinity League versus USA'. The discussion above is a good one but wtf does it have to do with the topic of this thread? There is another thread dedicated to Texas so do us all a favor and respect the thread topics. Or else this new site will turn to crap like the others.

Fair enough, I got carried away replying without regard to the thread title 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

At least it's HSFB 24/7/365. No NFL. No Track & Field. No Wrestling. Nothing else. Ever. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

Nobody is stupid enough to believe that.  Calpreps doesn't do a good job differentiating between classes in Texas due to the fact that there's very little connectivity. 

Didn’t say I agree with the rankings but my Cali comrades use calpreps as their all-knowing source. 

16 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

I don't care what they achieved,  don't use them as some sort of reason for the other teams not being that good.  The teams they're above would crush them that play in 6A

The potential for SOC to create power house is better than you realize.  I could see them if they continue to have success able to beat 6A programs like Desoto on any given Friday night.

• Like 2