2022 Trinity League vs The USA event

59 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The stage is set. The weekend of September 16/17, 2022 at SJB. The OOS opponents are finally confirmed. And both teams are from the same state!!  

9/16 MD vs ?

9/17 SJB vs ? 

Stay tuned!! 

I HOPE THEY AT LEAST PLAY SOME COMP AN ITS NOT A CAKEWALK

7 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

If the Teams Don’t include Some combo of SFA, STA and IMG then wake me up when it is over….

Just another waste of OOS Scheduling for Smoke and Mirrors SJB and Bad on MD for taking a guaranteed Blow out for an OOS game…. But I get it, no one wants to play MD…. Except for SFA and IMG who MD won’t play….

These games are no different then MD and SJB playing Bishop Amat or Norco, which would actually be more entertaining…..

SJB turned this event into a Farce when they played OLGC and let MD play the Marquee Game against SFA on SJB’s home field…. That was all you needed to see to know that Negro has no desire to play the “Real” top teams in the country…..

The CA vs ?? (other state) hook is going to be a great draw. Look for both nights to be sell outs. 

11 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

But I get it, no one wants to play MD…. Except for SFA and IMG who MD won’t play….

What do you mean by MD ‘won’t’ play SFA and IMG?  We are not allowed to play IMG, but fortunately we were able to play them prior to CIF outlawing them. As for SFA, we already beat them once and are looking forward to hopefully playing them again.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

What do you mean by MD ‘won’t’ play SFA and IMG?  We are not allowed to play IMG, but fortunately we were able to play them prior to CIF outlawing them. As for SFA, we already beat them once and are looking forward to hopefully playing them again.

Bryce Young on that team was different.

• Like 1

Just now, THEOC89 said:

MD hasn’t played SFA since they played them in 2018 and Has not Scheduled SFA since…. Why has MD not Scheduled SFA since they played last?…. Where is the return matchup?….

According to @GardenStateBaller MD “Declined” to play SFA since 2019…..

As Far as IMG goes, this is a Total Farce…. Let’s see, MD Lawyered up against the CIF and Beat them into submission to allow unlimited transfers in so cal….

So are you telling me that a team that has such a hard time filling a 10 game schedule can’t “Lawyer up” against the CIF to allow MD to play IMG???…

And what if MD just scheduled IMG, would the CIF Kick MD out of the playoffs or whatever?…. I highly didn’t it….

This “Rule” is just a Vail that Both MD and SJB are Hiding Behind so they don’t have to play IMG…. If these 2 teams really wanted that smoke they would make it happen…

MD had their Nice Last minute win over IMG and kudos to them for scheduling IMG before the”Ban”, but this stuff is getting old….

MD needs to step up and lead they way…. They shaped the rules in their favor so they could create the most dominate HSFB program on the planet, now stop beating up on a bunch of lower tier teams and play the unquestioned best teams in the country….

I am an MD fan, but I am tired of them Ducking SFA and IMG….. It’s time for a Change, watching the same nonsense games from MD and SJB has become boring…..

That was a top agenda item during our lunch. Could happen in 2023. 

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

MD hasn’t played SFA since they played them in 2018 and Has not Scheduled SFA since…. Why has MD not Scheduled SFA since they played last?…. Where is the return matchup?….

According to @GardenStateBaller MD “Declined” to play SFA since 2019…..

Come on I thought you guys were better than this! MD beat SFA in 2019. 2020 was a 5 game Covid season. Okay you are correct we did not play them this past season. I am profoundly sorry we didn’t play SFA in 2021. Contrary to public opinion MD does not have limitless resources and we took our show to Texas last season. We will try to do better in the future to please all of you.
And yes we are just going to sue the CIF so we can play IMG. Can we at least keep it real on this board please.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

My gosh,

are you telling me Texas is actually leading the charge of oos scheduling vs. Tier 1 opponents?

Oh, how the tables have turned 😊

I would say that Cali still has a better overall inter-state resume. I'll compile a list of top OOS for both states.

Now, if we really wanted to be fair and were to compare Cali publics vs Texas publics' inter-state games, TX would be ahead by a landslide. SJB, DLS, MD really have carried California the past two decades in terms of OOS schedule strength. SJB has played almost three times as many OOS opponents as MD has, going back to the early 2000s.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

I would say that Cali still has a better overall inter-state resume. I'll compile a list of top OOS for both states.

Now, if we really wanted to be fair and were to compare Cali publics vs Texas publics' inter-state games, TX would be ahead by a landslide. SJB, DLS, MD really have carried California the past two decades in terms of OOS schedule strength. SJB has played almost three times as many OOS opponents as MD has, going back to the early 2000s.

Eager to take this process to the next stage. It will be enlightening. 

10 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Scheduling is one thing. Winning is another 😉 

lol - easy to say in any state when the opposition has been

IMG

MD

with SFA and SJB coming.

Every Jackass team coming here is super recruited!!!!

Why don’t you get these NJ privates, Ohio privates, other California privates to challenge themselves?

I am your friend- but I believe you would rather make Texas look bad than to set up best games.

Recruited up privates can win in Texas 100 times and I will never be impressed with them - They win simply because they recruit!!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 1Since71 said:

So what you really want is someone you feel you can beat and not because they are private schools.

You can’t be serious with this post. Has SJB ever played IMG even before the Cali ban? They’ve never played SFA and it’s been about 5 years or so since they’ve played STA.  Those are all the top privates except MD that they’ve avoided scheduling 

MD has never played STA.  Why? There’s no reason not to round Robin scheduling these top privates. 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1