California News

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cen10 did schedule SFA in the 2020 Honor Bowl. Unfortunately, Covid reared it's ugly head.

FYI...MD already beat SFA 34-18 in 2019. Playing MD annually trumps scheduing SFA once. 

How the hell is MD beating SFA in ‘19 going to trump anything Cen10 did that season when they lost to both SJB and MD that year 42-12 and 52-14?  🤦‍♂️    

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

How the hell is MD beating SFA in ‘19 going to trump anything Cen10 did that season when they lost to both SJB and MD that year 42-12 and 52-14?  🤦‍♂️    

We're talking about the reputation of a program as a whole. Not just one season. And as of this moment in time Cen10 is the best public HSFB program in America. If they're not, who is? And please provide undisputable proof. Thx. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

We're talking about the reputation of a program as a whole. Not just one season. And as of this moment in time Cen10 is the best public HSFB program in America. If they're not, who is? And please provide undisputable proof. Thx. 

I just gave you 3 others. Look I don’t talk from the side of my neck, I watch a ton of football from around the country.  I’m not fixated on just Texas nor any other state.  

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He really needs Allen and DS to perform well in their 2022 OOS games. If not, his anger and uneasiness are sure to continue. 

Anger? Grow the hell up GSB.  I’m not programmed and never will be to just “yes” everything you post and say.  Pure buffoonery on your part if you think I get angry over HSFB.  Passionate, yes, anger? Not hardly  

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

LOL. You lost me at Thompson.  Didn’t they lose 8 games in 2016, go winless in 2017, and finally just beat Katy 2020?  Yeah. That’s the number one public program in the county. 

I think you’re lost with it all. Katy in ‘20? Who are you talking about? 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MC lost to SFA by 36. The next two have never ever played or beaten power privates, which is a prerequisite for this hypothesis. 

It’s my list. It’s not a prerequisite for anything. 

IMG lost to SFA as well…twice! (Once by 28!!) 

Just now, The Colonel said:
2 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Which Thompson?

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I think you’re lost with it all. Katy in ‘20? Who are you talking about? 

Wait. Thought you said Tompkins. Multi-tasking

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:
1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Three OH teams finished in the Top 10 that season. See what I mean now by modern era of HSFB? Today's game is better in every way.  

OH has fallen back, fewer participation 

it’s no different than a decade ago when BG, bosco were reigning supreme. Same thing just different teams 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

OH has fallen back, fewer participation 

it’s no different than a decade ago when BG, bosco were reigning supreme. Same thing just different teams 

BG and DBP are still scheduling the likes of SJB, SFA, MC, MD, SJC, DLS, etc. Yet OH is now playing Rock Creek Christian MD, Clarkson North CAN, RICC CAN, Beacon Hill HomeSchool VA, St Joseph's CAN, West Toronto Prep CAN and Canada Prep CAN. 2017 might as well been 1977. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BG and DBP are still scheduling the likes of SJB, SFA, MC, MD, SJC, DLS, etc. Yet OH is now playing Rock Creek Christian MD, Clarkson North CAN, RICC CAN, Beacon Hill HomeSchool VA, St Joseph's CAN, West Toronto Prep CAN and Canada Prep CAN. 2017 might as well been 1977. 

OH has been hit with population decline, impacts overall talent. Those programs aren’t the same as they use to be just like PA teams aren’t like they use to be 25-30 years ago 

Edited by Horsefly

3 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

A short 7 seasons ago Centennial beat SJB but here you're telling everyone that they haven't done crap in so many years

A short season ago 45-3 happened 

it’s all in context steeler, Cen10 is 0-8 vs MD, SJB and IMG since ‘16.  If you consider that “doing crap” then good for you. 

47 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

Context,  so how many teams from Texas beat MD/SJB from 2016-2022?

Here’s your context: Cen10 shares with DV having a blowout loss to MD on their resume. 

But it’s only Cali fanboys who insist this is a mark of excellence for Cen10.  😂 

(keep in mind I think Cen10 is a great program, but nowhere the unanimous #1 public school program several claim)

Edited by Horsefly

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Here’s your context: Cen10 shares with DV having a blowout loss to MD on their resume. 

But it’s only Cali fanboys who insist this is a mark of excellence for Cen10.  😂 

(keep in mind I think Cen10 is a great program, but nowhere the unanimous #1 public school you all claim )

I never said they're unanimously number 1, but you've attacked Centennial many times because of their record against SJB and Mater Dei. I'll ask again,  who in Texas beats Mater Dei or SJB at least once in that time frame

Edited by Steeler01