California News

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Then like I said, before, you are not ranking the best teams in America, you are ranking the teams in order of your desired scheduling practices. 

Check out the final composite poll last season and look which opinion poll had Cen10 ranked the highest at #8.

They've been given the benefit of the doubt for way too long. Time now to put up or shut-up. And scheduling Timpview and Liberty over elite teams like SJP, SFA, Buford, DV, etc. was a really bad look.   

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Nine years ago was a loooooong time ago. The modern-era of HSFB is now upon us and here to stay. Gotta beat the best to be the best.  

Agreed. Cen10 is already playing the best. Fortunately they don’t need to travel OOS to do so.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Gotta BEAT the best to be the best. Not gotta play the best to be the best. If the latter were true SFA would've won the Natty last season! 

Like I said, I agree. Cen10 needs to beat the best. My point was is that they already play the best. Now all they have to do is actually win! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Like I said, I agree. Cen10 needs to beat the best. My point was is that they already play the best. Now all they have to do is actually win! 

The fact that they squandered so many great OOS opptys next season tells me that they're not yet ready for Prime Time. 

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The fact that they squandered so many great OOS opptys next season tells me that they're not yet ready for Prime Time. 

Because they don't have the money 😂😂😂 GTFOH with your biased ass 

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They didn’t squander anything. According to you, SJP wanted more money. Was Cen10 offered the opportunity to play anybody for free anywhere? Cen10 never has, and never will, have the money to travel OOS on a plane. 

Edited by Bodysurf

• 3 weeks later...