Teams Trending Down

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

One of IMGs four (4) football teams consists of its Post Grad team. I have no problem with them playing small D3 or jucos. 

Why is age unfair? What about age gives an advantage? My dad is 61 I'm Mike Gundy, I'm 40, does he have the advantage if we play football?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

It looks like a bunch of Academy type of schools that don’t participate in the state playoffs….

Also, per IMG’s website only the Varsity White and Blue Teams participate in this, the National team does not….

At least it's a home! IMGs National team is an official member of the FHSAA. 

Just because something is untraditional it does not make it evil. Are you against gay marriage too? Smh. 

23 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Why would I be against Gay Marriage?…. Just because I pointed out that the IMG National Team doesn’t play in any playoff’s?…. 🤣

Just because IMG is not your "traditional" high school it does not make it evil, nor should it be treated as a pariah. The athletes at IMG and other non-traditional programs all deserve the same opportunites to play the game they love just like their more traditional colleagues. Everyone deserves a loving home. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just because IMG is not your "traditional" high school it does not make it evil, nor should it be treated as a pariah. The athletes at IMG and other non-traditional programs all deserve the same opportunites to play the game they love just like their more traditional colleagues. Everyone deserves a loving home. 

There's some closeted IMGs that need to come out and find each other and play so they both can be happy. 

• Haha 3

On 9/12/2022 at 11:29 PM, Horsefly said:

“IMG Academy is in Bradenton, but only one of its 81 players is a local product.

Just 10 are from Florida. Half the nation — 25 of the 50 states — is represented, not to mention two each from Canada, Japan and Mexico and one apiece from Australia, Bolivia, Hungary, Poland, Puerto Rico and Sweden.”

this article is about 3 years old but is probably relevant today.  Far from a Fla only team 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/img-academy-recruiting-key-to-winning-college-football/amp/

I tried to tell them. IMG is a world sports academy located in FL and nothing more.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I tried to tell them. IMG is a world sports academy located in FL and nothing more.

LOL I have access to the roster each season. That article is so wrong. Not even close. When IMG played DV I actually posted the roster including players home towns as proof that the majority of their players hail from in-state. 

On 9/13/2022 at 1:33 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Like Cam Lenhardt and you showed him Christian hospitality.  Now our D stinks.  

• Haha 1