Teams Trending Down

13 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Fact - Trinity league has only two teams worth talking about and they basically have made everyone else in Cali insignificant.

That is very true.  However we don't know if ANY Texas teams are worth talking about since every one of their Top programs loses badly against Tier 1 programs.

The only Texas programs that can be propped up are those that avoid Tier 1 teams in order to extend their "mystery".

• Like 2

Just now, Sammy Swordsman said:

That is very true.  However we don't know if ANY Texas teams are worth talking about since every one of their Top programs loses badly against Tier 1 programs.

The only Texas programs that can be propped up are those that avoid Tier 1 teams in order to extend their "mystery".

North Shore is my next OOS target. 

Just now, Sammy Swordsman said:

LIke I posted (which you didn't bother reading).   2022 isn't over so that is out of the conversation at this point.  The only thing we know for sure now is that TL Top 2 beats WCAC top 2.  So TL is 2-0 with zero dispute.

I posted months ago that the WCAC would take 3 out of 5 in '22. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I posted months ago that the WCAC would take 3 out of 5 in '22. 

SJB > SJC

MD  > OLGC

SM = Dematha  (SM has a much better win this year than De Matha

OLU = Gonzaga (OLU has a much better win this year than Gonzaga

Servite/JSerra > Spaulding which lost badly to DBP which in turn got rolled by 2021 #304 ranked team.  JSerra has a better win than Spaulding and Servite didn't drop off enough to lose to Spaulding.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

The only Texas programs that have played tier 1 are Texas non elites.  Their record is the same as any other states non elites v tier 1 teams.  Btw Cen10 is 0-9 v tier 1 teams going back to ‘16.  Cen10 is still relevant, no? 

you need to do better analysis and understand what you babble.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

The only Texas programs that have played tier 1 are Texas non elites.  Their record is the same as any other states non elites v tier 1 teams.  Btw Cen10 is 0-9 v tier 1 teams going back to ‘16.  Cen10 is still relevant, no? 

you need to do better analysis and understand what you babble.  

That was my point.  Desoto was ranked #4 in some Texas polls and DV went to State finals last year.

Your "elites" NS, Westlake, Katy all chickened out.   They would have fared no better than DeSoto and DV.  There is zero evidence to the contrary

1 minute ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

That was my point.  Desoto was ranked #4 in some Texas polls and DV went to State finals last year.

Your "elites" NS, Westlake, Katy all chickened out.   They would have fared no better than DeSoto and DV.  There is zero evidence to the contrary

FWIW NS would've beaten DLS a few years ago if Covid hadn't reared it's ugly head. 

14 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Desoto is #7, close in rank to los alamitos ranking in Cali. That should have been the game scheduled 

this isn’t the ncaa where conference teams are under their auspices.  WL, NS only have allegiance to one and that’s the system they work and win titles under. 

imo the overall OOS game scheduling and results have been a shit show.  It’s rare there are good matchups.  May be one reason NS n them don’t bother 

Edited by Horsefly

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cen10 can neither travel or host so that means TX powers can only play SJB and MD going forward? 

Enough of the SJB pandering, those guys should be playing the BGs, STAs and SFAs. Crowing because they beat up has-been public schools is comical 

Id love to see NS v Miami central or one of the GA powers like Buford. 

Edited by Horsefly

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cen10 can neither travel or host so that means TX powers can only play SJB and MD going forward? 

Texas teams have more $$ than Cen10 and can travel.  Maybe an Honor Bowl at some point.  Seriously Texas teams need to hit the road.   The crowd at the SFA De Soto game was probably less than they would get by splitting the purse vs Cen10 in Calif.

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

North Shore is my next OOS target. 

P L E A S E

Would love to see Southlake Carroll go up against an OOS opponent too.

But in all honesty, we need the Houston powers to play more OOS games.
DFW teams have been letting us down when playing out of state teams. Albeit, playing the cream of the crop of elite national teams. 

• Like 1