Teams Trending Down

Just now, Sammy Swordsman said:

STA won't play.  Look at STA schedule.  It's terrible.

Not sure if The Bishop will want to play both MD and SJB next year.   May'be though. 

It’s comical these super privates build these elite rosters, then don’t want to play each other,  but instead badger public schools for not scheduling them. Lol

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Diabolical thinking.   Same way NS used to eek in. 

But now the aharp pollsters like Zack Poff are catching on and still awarding MNC even with a split.

NS wasn’t trying to intentionally eek in. When they partially won in ‘18 they didn’t even start out top 5 in Texas! 

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Wrong…. It totally was…. BG was Supposed to play SJB in Cali and SJB backed out and MD stepped in….

This is well documented by the BG guys on the other site…. The scheduling of these games didn’t involve you so it’s not surprising that you wouldn’t know about it…..

lol I was right in the middle of it. The oppty was for this year's TL vs The USA event. And those dates didn't work for BG. The oppty was never ever close to coming to fruition. 

On 9/5/2022 at 12:51 PM, Sammy Swordsman said:

STA won't play.  Look at STA schedule.  It's terrible.

Not sure if The Bishop will want to play both MD and SJB next year.   May'be though. 

STA played St. Frances just last year.   Gave them their only loss by 2 scores also.   Only team STA won't play is IMG.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 954gator said:

STA played St. Frances just last year.   Gave them their only loss by 2 scores also.   Only team STA won't play is IMG.   

I don't get it honestly

Doesn't most of STA kids that transfer in come in as freshman like Tampa Jesuit is?

IMG has played MNW and Central yet I can't remember last time they took a kid from either school

9 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I don't get it honestly

Doesn't most of STA kids that transfer in come in as freshman like Tampa Jesuit is?

IMG has played MNW and Central yet I can't remember last time they took a kid from either school

They haven't. That's the excuse many programs in FL and around the USA use instead of honestly saying "we're afraid to play IMG."

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They just a richer version Clearwater Academy, there are definitely teams out there with more talent and better coaching

I dont know what Clearwater Academy is. But IMG isn't high school football, it's club football. They should have a league for them, like AAU basketball.

AAU basketball also is not high school basketball. It would be ridiculous for AAU clubs to play high school teams in games that mattered.