Florida News

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Public schools are a failure because they have to keep the worst of the worst in there disrupting teachers and learning. Also,  I work close to a high school and there is 50 kids at any time of the day skipping school. Just randomly walking around the streets at all hours. These schools are being funded with the belief that these 50 loser punks are attending school. So however much money they spend per student is being thrown in the toilet. 

The way you help public school funding is you get rid of the garbage kids who don’t want an education, and use the money for upgrades afterwards. 

If taxpayers pay about $6,000 on average per public kid for everything and 50 of them are skipping, fighting, etc that’s $300,000 down the drain per school! 

Actually the funding each school gets is based on the amount of students counted when they randomly send someone from the state for a census so if a flu bug is going around the day the census is counted then they may have 30 kids skipping and 30 sick and that adds up to 60 students that aren't counted by the state census for funding meaning the school is screwed in how much they are given 

But sure let's allow our tax dollars to pay for IMG Academy to build another hotel to bring money into one small area of the state that I have been to once in 23 years of being alive 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Actually the funding each school gets is based on the amount of students counted when they randomly send someone from the state for a census so if a flu bug is going around the day the census is counted then they may have 30 kids skipping and 30 sick and that adds up to 60 students that aren't counted by the state census for funding meaning the school is screwed in how much they are given 

But sure let's allow our tax dollars to pay for IMG Academy to build another hotel to bring money into one small area of the state that I have been to once in 23 years of being alive 

The cream rises to the top. Remember that. You either rise or fall. Only the strong survive. This ain’t a video game. 

You sound like you have outgrown po dunk Lake City. Bigger and better things await. Fortune favors the bold. I believe in you 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think that’s a good hire. Their defense was stout as usual. If you remember in the Saint John Bosco game it was the offense and special teams that was bumbling and stumbling around

I think it was more SJB not being very good offensively last year. Their WR group outside of number 3 were subpar

4 hours ago, MC ROCKETS said:

Totally not relevant. 

Anything related to a program the caliber of Miami Central is relevant on a national stage because THEY are nationally relevant themselves and a state powerhouse

But hey this is the best football oriented national board out there so that's how it rolls 😂

• Haha 1