Florida News

1 hour ago, Longtime Observer said:

It's a quality schedule. It's geared-wisely- around playing teams in their part of the state. You just don't like it because there aren't any "PGL" clients on the list. They didn't need you to make this schedule. So, you call it "weak-ass". High school football doesn't revolve around you. Get over it.

Columbus is a loyal PGL client. They're playing Benedictine Military GA this season. I get it. Some teams don't wan't to be highly-ranked or nationally relevant. That will always their prerogative. I'm here to assist those elites that do. 

17 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

It's a quality schedule. It's geared-wisely- around playing teams in their part of the state. You just don't like it because there aren't any "PGL" clients on the list. They didn't need you to make this schedule. So, you call it "weak-ass". High school football doesn't revolve around you. Get over it.

Yeah I think it’s about OOS games. That’s the make or break for some people. 

I don’t care about OOS as much when gauging strength of schedule. That means nothing.

For example, Treasure Coast was ranked 166th nationally last year

St Peters Prep was ranked 165th and Dutch Fork was ranked 169th. If one of those team was on Jesuit’s schedule it would be celebrated. 

Same with Columbus. Ranked 237th nationally. Trinity TX was at 235th and Pickerington Central OH was 238th. 

If Jesuit was playing St Peters NJ and Trinity TX, their praises would be sung. Instead the opponents share the same state so it must be mocked and ridiculed.

smh 

• Like 1

I get what GSB is saying about Jesuit in the sense that they are getting a taste of national relevance by beating STA and winning state, but not keeping the momentum going by showcasing a marquee game. The teams aren’t bad, they just aren’t elite. That’s what he is getting at. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I get what GSB is saying about Jesuit in the sense that they are getting a taste of national relevance by beating STA and winning state, but not keeping the momentum going by showcasing a marquee game. The teams aren’t bad, they just aren’t elite. That’s what he is getting at. 

Treasure Coast beat AHP last year and I would actually lean towards TC beating them this year but AHP is a name and therefore holds weight 

Kinda like a Notre Dame

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Let's not forget that AHP has better players. Smh. 

Better players don't always mean better team 

Look at how long it took UGA to finally win a championship despite how many straight years in the top 5 of recruiting class rankings?

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Let's not forget that AHP has better players. Smh. 

And AHP was more talented on paper last year but Treasure Coast still beat them 

There are likely hundreds if not thousands of examples every high school football season of a team with more talent losing to someone with less "talent" 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

And AHP was more talented on paper last year but Treasure Coast still beat them 

There are likely hundreds if not thousands of examples every high school football season of a team with more talent losing to someone with less "talent" 

As you always remind folks, that was last season. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

We'll know soon enough at Lowndes and vs Los Al. 

I still think Chaminade and Cardinal Gibbons games are an equal stretch to those 2 

Hell I hope they beat lowndes and lose the other 3 just to stick out like a sore thumb on lowndes record sheet 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As you always remind folks, that was last season. 

The matchup with AHP vs Treasure Coast yes 

Just as Chaminade vs AHP was last year as well in case a certain Texas guy forgot that 

But the idea of a team with more "on paper talent" losing is a multiple times multiple annual occurrence

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I still think Chaminade and Cardinal Gibbons games are an equal stretch to those 2 

Hell I hope they beat lowndes and lose the other 3 just to stick out like a sore thumb on lowndes record sheet 

C-M plays SJC early so we'll know exactly where they stand in the grand scheme of things.  

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah I think it’s about OOS games. That’s the make or break for some people. 

I don’t care about OOS as much when gauging strength of schedule. That means nothing.

For example, Treasure Coast was ranked 166th nationally last year

St Peters Prep was ranked 165th and Dutch Fork was ranked 169th. If one of those team was on Jesuit’s schedule it would be celebrated. 

Same with Columbus. Ranked 237th nationally. Trinity TX was at 235th and Pickerington Central OH was 238th. 

If Jesuit was playing St Peters NJ and Trinity TX, their praises would be sung. Instead the opponents share the same state so it must be mocked and ridiculed.

smh 

The simple fact of the matter is, we have two (used to be a couple more like USAA, Bishop Sycamore etc) programs who's very existence as high school playing football teams is tenuous. IMG and SFA recruit-and house!- players from all over the globe. Very, very few teams will play them. They often can't even play 10 games in an entire "season". And many of the schools agreeing to play them are only willing to do it once or twice. So, IMG and SFA face the distinct possibility of having a "season" where they only have each other to play. So, they NEED Joe to get them games. Joe loves getting them games because he likes the sense of importance it gives him. So, Joe needs to try to bait high schools into playing them. It's really all about the push to eradicate traditional high schools from HS football, to be replaced by these academies which will all be managed by Joe. L O L

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

The simple fact of the matter is, we have two (used to be a couple more like USAA, Bishop Sycamore etc) programs who's very existence as high school playing football teams is tenuous. IMG and SFA recruit-and house!- players from all over the globe. Very, very few teams will play them. They often can't even play 10 games in an entire "season". And many of the schools agreeing to play them are only willing to do it once or twice. So, IMG and SFA face the distinct possibility of having a "season" where they only have each other to play. So, they NEED Joe to get them games. Joe loves getting them games because he likes the sense of importance it gives him. So, Joe needs to try to bait high schools into playing them. It's really all about the push to eradicate traditional high schools from HS football, to be replaced by these academies which will all be managed by Joe. L O L

My services are free. No one is forced or baited into using them. The top teams in America now realize that PGL can do within minutes what it would take them weeks and months to do on their own. 300+ clients strong from almost every state love Joe from PGL!!