Healthy Debate: IMG vs BG for #1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#1 Criteria of our poll:

MNC must be undefeated so MD and SJB are out

Again, BGs best win (three-loss #10 Cen10) is inferior to IMGs (#6 SJP). BG also played an all-public schedule, which is laughable. MNC are earned not gifted! 

SJP is not #6.  They don't even have a Top 100 win.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

SJP beat (1) team in the Top 200.   SJP is an empty suit.

No one should be pointing to a win over SJP as proof of anything.

SJP almost beat #1 IMG. MD, SJB and BG won't schedule IMG. MNCs are won by beating power privates, not low-SOS publics from UT and NV!! Plus BG struggled against a 4-loss MC in Vegas. That alone should disqualify them from MNC contention! 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#6 SJP lost 17-14 to the #1 team in America. They're also ranked #11 in the @misterfootball Top 50 Composite Rankings. Can every national pollster be wrong about the Hawks??? I think not. 

Thank you for making my point about IMG not deserving to be #1 when they barely beat a team with no Top 100 wins.

Just now, Sammy Swordsman said:

There is no data points to justify SJP as a Top 20 team.   Thier schedule is atrocious.

The @misterfootball Top 50 Compilation Rankings doesn't lie!! Check out the Blue Star, ESPN and USAT polls and compare where SJP and Cen10 are ranked. Can every national pollster be wrong? I think not! 

4 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Thank you for making my point about IMG not deserving to be #1 when they barely beat a team with no Top 100 wins.

IMG beat the #6 team in America by 3. BG has no win remotely close to that. Plus, they played a schedule comprised of all public programs. Precedent has already been set in this modern era of HSFB. No MNCs go to teams without at least one win vs an elite, power private like SJP. Look it up! 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The @misterfootball Top 50 Compilation Rankings doesn't lie!! Check out the Blue Star, ESPN and USAT polls and compare where SJP and Cen10 are ranked. Can every national pollster be wrong? I think not! 

SJP (not an elite Power Private) rarely plays an OOS school from a Power state and when they did over the past 2 years, they lost.   This team is an empty suit.

2021 they lost to Milton

2022 they lost to STA.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sammy Swordsman said:

SJP rarely plays an OOS school from a Power state and when they did over the past 2 years, they lost.   This team is an empty suit.

2021 they lost to Milton

2022 they lost to STA.

We're talking this season. In 2023 #6 SJP lost by only 3 to #1 IMG. IMG is the now most feared team in HSFB. MD, SJB, BG, STA and C-M won't even schedule them. To be the best, you need to beat the best. #nocowardsallowed in our rankings!! 

Opinion Poll     SJP   Cen10

Blue Star         10       25

ESPN                8        26 

MP                    9         19

NHSFB              6        10

USAT                 8        26

@Sammy Swordsman Can all the national, opinion pollsters be wrong? I think not! And our poll actually has Cen10 ranked the highest! LOL

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

??? how so

IMG beat # 6 SJP while BG beat #10 Cen10

6>10

T25 112023.jpg

I don’t give credibility to a poll that has St Joesph #6. I was going by computer polls that have Both Cen10 and Corner Canyon higher than IMGs best opponent which was Ben Davis.

I also use my eyes to judge teams. IMG has a team filled with future college players, yet they play these simple schemes and have the precision of a Pop Warner team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We're talking this season. In 2023 #6 SJP lost by only 3 to #1 IMG. IMG is the now most feared team in HSFB. MD, SJB, BG, STA and C-M won't even schedule them. To be the best, you need to beat the best. #nocowardsallowed in our rankings!! 

MD and J Bosco are ranked 2 and 3.  In your rankings.  They’re allowed.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

FIFY. Last time I checked which was when they could play IMG, MD beat them. And that was arguably IMG's best team.

You and I both know that the homer refs gifted that game to MD in the Q4. Watch it again. You and I also both know that it's cowardly to schedule and team and then blackball them after one game. SJB, MD and BG should all be playing IMG annually as evidenced by the national rankings each and every season. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

IMG is not even a high school. It is a world sports academy that offers American football for high school aged kids. 

This is equivalent to ranking Ohio State or Oregon as the number 1 FCS team in college football. 

IMG won the MNC in 2020 and nobody said a peep. Now everyone is in an uproar. What changed?