2023 OOS Games Percolating/Confirmed

4 hours ago, CaliFB said:

Let’s say it was a miscommunication more then they didn’t want too. 

And I agree Cen10 isn’t and will probably never be on the same level as MD and Bosco again. They are a public school in SoCal only so much talent to go around lol 

Cen10 clearly stated that the CIF would not let them host SFA. Then a month later the CIF approved SJB. Not a good look. They should've been honest up front instead of lying. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cen10 clearly stated that the CIF would not let them host SFA. Then a month later the CIF approved SJB. Not a good look. They should've been honest up front instead of lying. 

I don’t think they lied at all. They were under the impression CIF wouldn’t allow that so they moved on to another game. The way you make it seem like they were avoiding SFA which is funny because they had them scheduled in 2020 before Covid wiped the season away. 

10 minutes ago, CaliFB said:

I don’t think they lied at all. They were under the impression CIF wouldn’t allow that so they moved on to another game. The way you make it seem like they were avoiding SFA which is funny because they had them scheduled in 2020 before Covid wiped the season away. 

They def knew SFA was approved to play. Hell, DLS played them just a year earlier. And I'm well aware of the 2020 oppty as I set it up for the Honor Bowl event. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lowso305 said:

those ducks scheduled the most oos smoke in 12 years than ya favorite school did in 50. go to bed

More than Mater Dei? MC didn't schedule a single oos last year and haven't beaten one since 2017 🤣 MC ducks and sucks.

Holding onto the contracts and not signing and sending back. QUUUAACCCK.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/4/2023 at 9:37 PM, generic said:

More than Mater Dei? MC didn't schedule a single oos last year and haven't beaten one since 2017 🤣 MC ducks and sucks.

Holding onto the contracts and not signing and sending back. QUUUAACCCK.

mater dei just became relevant sir. what were they doing from 09-2017? absolutely nothing. how many times have they left the state of cali? I can’t recall but to nevada for gorman. you purge the whole state of talent thats why yall only got 2 solid schools and you still aint came to florida. how we played bishop gorman the same times as yall and we 2000 miles away and yall only a state over? if anybody been duckin sound like its them guys out west. mater deis resume over past 12 years vs centrals resume?? i think i take central. more competition, more rings, more traveling, more college athletes, more nfl athletes, more everything. only thing we got less of is funding kid. 

• Like 1