2023 OOS Games Percolating/Confirmed

19 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

100% of the high school's in America are included in that category. Even if Blake Corum was its only prominent college alum, it's a win. Last year's combined roster had over 800 D1 offers. That's what ballers and their families care the most about. 

This is ignorant and complete BS.  Jesus dude these kids transfer with offers already.  It’s not impressive!

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're the one who's disconnected. PGL and the elite, national Academies ARE now what HSFB is all about. The future of the sport. And the best is yet to come!  

This is not what HS football is all about!  It’s really sad that you believe this!   

• Like 3

To some of us on this board, including me, the elite teams and academies are what high school football is about.
But I realize this represents less than 0.01% of the high school teams and players. For the other 99.99%, high school football means something different. It’s about representing your school and town, forming lifelong bonds, turning boys into men, dedication and sacrifice, teaching life lessons, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

TX went 0-2 then they canceled IMG. IMG schedules FL pubs annually. 

IMG playing schools from their own state is not shocking.

What is Flas record v IMG, 1-30 or so?(haven’t lost to a Fla school since 2013 prior to last season loss to MC)  But yet you get silly over TX 0-2 record. 🤡 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

IMG playing schools from their own state is not shocking.

What is Flas record v IMG, 1-30 or so?(haven’t lost to a Fla school since 2013 prior to last season loss to MC)  But yet you get silly over TX 0-2 record. 🤡 

I get silly after a state drops a team after going 0-2 vs them. Then deciding to never play another power provate after losing to MD. You'll always have that SJC win to utilize in debate, though! 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I get silly after a state drops a team after going 0-2 vs them. Then deciding to never play another power provate after losing to MD. You'll always have that SJC win to utilize in debate, though! 

You’re smarter than this, Duncanville is not the only program in texas. There is no UIL directive to not play IMG or any of the other privates. Each district/admin can choose who to play in predistrict   

this is the off year for realignment so majority of schools aren’t looking for new opponents this year. So why bellyache over the ‘23 schedules? Only a few schools have openings, you should know this by now 

Lastly, no one is obligated to help fill these schools schedule. That’s you and their problem. I thought your super conference was going to fix all that. 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re smarter than this, Duncanville is not the only program in texas. There is no UIL directive to not play IMG or any of the other privates. Each district/admin can choose who to play in predistrict   

this is the off year for realignment so majority of schools aren’t looking for new opponents this year. So why bellyache over the ‘23 schedules? Only a few schools have openings, you should know this by now 

Lastly, no one is obligated to help fill these schools schedule. That’s you and their problem. I thought your super conference was going to fix all that. 

The President of your Coaches Association sent emails to all member coaches recommending to no longer schedule out of state competition. Fortunately, a select few courageous coaches that do not agree with that sentiment will still be scheduling as they please. Those actions are proof that Texas Public HSFB as a whole will continue its downward trend. Also, look for private HSFB Academies to start popping up in several, key cities in TX as early as next season. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The President of your Coaches Association sent emails to all member coaches recommending to no longer schedule out of state competition. Fortunately, a select few courageous coaches that do not agree with that sentiment will still be scheduling as they please. Those actions are proof that Texas Public HSFB as a whole will continue its downward trend. Also, look for private HSFB Academies to start popping up in several, key cities in TX as early as next season. 

The key phrase being a few coaches chose to do what they wanted to do which is what I told you before. 

The THSCA doesn’t dictate who schools play or if they play OOS. 

im sure there will be lots of new start academies and other changes. Which is why I laugh when you preference things with “TX will never  win a MNC, play power privates, etc” 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

The key phrase being a few coaches chose to do what they wanted to do which is what I told you before. 

im sure there will be lots of new start academies and other changes. Which is why I laugh when you preference things with “TX will never  win a MNC, play power privates, etc” 

A new, TX Academy is already on SFAs 2023 schedule. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 5:52 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

100% of the high school's in America are included in that category. Even if Blake Corum was its only prominent college alum, it's a win. Last year's combined roster had over 800 D1 offers. That's what ballers and their families care the most about. 

Lucky for Blake and Meatchickin he didn't have another early January date with UGA and SFA alum Pop Johnson. 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 11:13 PM, Horsefly said:

As you probably already know if our governor gets his way, the school system in Texas may look much different in few years.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Now that I think of it, It sure took California a long time to bring back a super power private after De La Salle dropped the ball.

Do we need to also discuss why Thing 2 has been ducking Bishop Gorman and the other super power privates since their losses to them?

Lastly, Are you drunk?

Texas just played St. Frances Academy and Thing 2 last season.

What's with the one and done games, though? Then, DV gets the oppty to play MC, but chooses to play Rockledge instead. And did you see Westlake's 2023 schedule? The pollsters are watching and sharpening their pencils. 

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What's with the one and done games, though? Then, DV gets the oppty to play MC, but chooses to play Rockledge instead. And did you see Westlake's 2023 schedule? The pollsters are watching and sharpening their pencils. 

This is the off year for TX realignment.(2 year deal)  Westlakes schedule will be the same as last years. Why don’t you understand that concept? 

secondly, WL will take a step back. (Like I said last year) they shouldn’t be the focus. 

Did you ask samples why he chose rockledge instead of MC?

Are Atascocita and Desoto’s schedules confirmed? 

Edited by Horsefly

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

This is the off year for TX realignment.(2 year deal)  Westlakes schedule will be the same as last years. Why don’t you understand that concept? 

secondly, WL will take a step back. (Like I said last year) they shouldn’t be the focus. 

Did you ask samples why he chose rockledge instead of MC?

Are Atascocita and Desoto’s schedules confirmed? 

I know. I know. 

DV wanted a guaranteed win. They're actully paying Rockledge a higher stipend than what MC required. Total cop-out. I may not even broadcast that game on Flo. 

I recommended AHP to DS. Not working with Cita. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I know. I know. 

DV wanted a guaranteed win. They're actully paying Rockledge a higher stipend than what MC required. Total cop-out. I may not even broadcast that game on Flo. 

I recommended AHP to DS. Not working with Cita. 

So by considering not showing the game on Flo you’re bailing on DV. Lol

you may not be working with Cita but aren’t you working with ESL? 

Edited by Horsefly