California News

6 hours ago, Bmore410 said:

I hope he rots in jail. It makes me sick that he wasn’t busted years ago. All of a sudden his accuser is believable now. It’s just sad. And all his Cathedral coaching buddies came out in support of him at the time to make the victim seem like the criminal.

I know there are a lot of ‘Duke lacrosse’ cases where people are falsely accused. But in this case it looks like it’s not the case.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 3:56 PM, Sammy Swordsman said:

Inagural Calif High School football Hall of Fame Class.

Plus Hall of Fame coaches.  Nice list.

https://twitter.com/latsondheimer/status/1559256921055457280/photo/1

Where is Michael Herrick? This list is a sham. It’s an NFL circle jerk. How could the QB who held all the records when he graduated not be included in a HIGH SCHOOL hall of fame??

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Where is Michael Herrick? This list is a sham. It’s an NFL circle jerk. How could the QB who held all the records when he graduated not be included in a HIGH SCHOOL hall of fame??

I agree that the list is too heavily weighted toward guys who made it to the NFL.   Even when at the high school level, there were better players who did not make the list.

• Like 1