California News

13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

"....I've seen at Cen10 as a coach."  FIFY, Coach.  You saw Bryce up close and personal, for crying out loud.  Not even sure dude's in the conversation with JT, EB and your own Tanner.  We'll see after tonight, I guess.

11 hours ago, CaliFB said:

Cen10 still a 62 pt underdog according to Calpreps 😂

Which is completely ridiculous.  I mean, it's not like they're playing '17 BC!  😂  Seriously, it's kinda scary how close CalPreps often comes, but 62 pts over Cen10 is ridiculous.  It would have to be Servite for MD to rub it in like that.  Even if MD were up 30+ in Q4, they'd absolutely call off the dogs.  MD 42-14/42-21 is more like it, imo.

1 hour ago, All Dei said:

Which is completely ridiculous.  I mean, it's not like they're playing '17 BC!  😂  Seriously, it's kinda scary how close CalPreps often comes, but 62 pts over Cen10 is ridiculous.  It would have to be Servite for MD to rub it in like that.  Even if MD were up 30+ in Q4, they'd absolutely call off the dogs.  MD 42-14/42-21 is more like it, imo.

lol

I am pretty confident that MD wins. But 62 points! I would take Cen10 and the points any day and bet my house on this. The Cen10 offense is good for 21 points at least. I think 48-21 is a more realistic outcome. We are playing Cen10, not Fountain Valley!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...