NJ Power Private News

Don't know how much you can take from a scrimmage  --  even a game scrimmage  -- because, in most cases, coaches are looking at players just to see what they can do in different situations.  There are a lot of positional changes, and starters may even be left out, or given minimal playing time...

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It that happens, your FL trip is going to be a nightmare. 

First game of the year, RBC has offensive talent & in reality nothing to lose. Throw it all together and I could see a tight game. The trip down to Florida will be a long & exhausting affair, I don't hold out much of chance for a victory. I will take a respectable 10 point loss and exit to the excuse thread.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It that happens, your FL trip is going to be a nightmare. 

I originally thought so, but after speaking to some locals (Ft. Lauderdale), being instructed to pay attention to the trenches, I expect BC to drag them physically. CM has plenty of athletes but they are EXTREMELY SMALL in the trenches. BC will cut CM possessions, not surrender big play, win special teams battle, and grind them down. Go take a look at the CM roster. BC is not a big team, but they're much bigger upfront than CM.

• Like 1

Just now, BNU04 said:

I originally thought so, but after speaking to some locals (Ft. Lauderdale), being instructed to pay attention to the trenches, I expect BC to drag them physically. CM has plenty of athletes but they are EXTREMELY SMALL in the trenches. BC will cut CM possessions, not surrender big play, win special teams battle, and grind them down. Go take a look at the CM roster. BC is not a big team, but they're much bigger upfront than CM.

If you're correct, SFA will bode well on Saturday at C-M. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BNU04 said:

NJ teams usually hold their own against Florida.

I remember when a nick bosa led sta was supposed to beat dbp. 

Dbp physically beat them down and sta quit

Img came to oradell with all their 5 stars and bc put up some numbers on then

Bc and dbp played manatee and plant well.

Yeah we all know what dalvin cook did to bosco with MC but for the most part nj plays florida very well

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BNU04 said:

Unfortunately BC plays well OOS, and is better coached.  They will smack RBC, because it needs to be done, and beat that Florida team.  

but then again Florida sneaks up on us.  

I’ll go along with what was said already. 

34 minutes ago, Hsfbfan said:

NJ teams usually hold their own against Florida.

I remember when a nick bosa led sta was supposed to beat dbp. 

Dbp physically beat them down and sta quit

Img came to oradell with all their 5 stars and bc put up some numbers on then

Bc and dbp played manatee and plant well.

Yeah we all know what dalvin cook did to bosco with MC but for the most part nj plays florida very well

Then there was cocoa beach, American heritage, and that team last yr with that good RB.  I hate to sound negative but we sort of suck.  

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

Then there was cocoa beach, American heritage, and that team last yr with that good RB.  I hate to sound negative but we sort of suck.  

Come on that cocoa team had thr rb who went on to notre dame. And nunzio was coaching bc.

That was a disaster in the making