NJ Power Private News

Top 10 New York HS football players in Class of 2024

10. Jaylin Ballew, TE, Erasmus Hall

Ballew enters the 2023 season as one of the most important players on a loaded Erasmus Hall team. The 6-foot-3, 210-pound Brooklyn native will be a key playmaker for the Dutchmen offense before he heads to Bowling Green State University for his college ball.

8. Aaris Bethea, DT, Erasmus Hall

The 6-foot-2, 250-pound lineman is one of the most explosive players in New York despite his size. Bethea had nine Power 5 offers before he ultimately announced his decision to attend nearby Rutgers University.

4. Caden Brown, Edge, Erasmus Hall

Brown is a Syracuse legacy, but he has plenty of options on where he can play his college football. The Erasmus Hall star is considering Rutgers, Penn State, and of course, the in-state Orange.

8 minutes ago, MickeyBern said:

Well if Bosco loses then I think coupled with last year's loss to Iona they should stop scheduling NY schools and look for some competition that's on their level. I'm thinking CT. The Brunswick School or Greenwich Academy come to mind. 

Says the fanboy who's team recently scheduled Cardinal Gibbons NC and Smyrna DE!!

13 minutes ago, MickeyBern said:

Well if Bosco loses then I think coupled with last year's loss to Iona they should stop scheduling NY schools and look for some competition that's on their level. I'm thinking CT. The Brunswick School or Greenwich Academy come to mind. 

Bc has their own tests coming up...CM comes to mind lol

On 8/29/2023 at 8:13 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Says the fanboy who's team recently scheduled Cardinal Gibbons NC and Smyrna DE!!

Bosco was in MetLife 3 of the last 4 years?  Getting there it beat BC, SPP, joes.  It shellacked BC at home last year, even taking a knee at BC’s 3 with minutes to go.  One year, Bosco had to beat BC 2x to get to MetLife.  Another year it beat Joes 2x.  That was all in the last 3 yrs or so. The BC beat down at BC was just last year.  

so, Bosco’s losing doesn’t say much about the rest of NJ.  It really doesn’t.  And maybe NJ is overrated?   Why BC would delight in that stumps me.  

3 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Bosco was in MetLife 3 of the last 4 years?  Getting there it beat BC, SPP, joes.  It shellacked BC at home last year, even taking a knee at BC’s 3 with minutes to go.  One year, Bosco had to beat BC 2x to get to MetLife.  Another year it beat Joes 2x.  That was all in the last 3 yrs or so. The BC beat down at BC was just last year.  

so, Bosco’s losing doesn’t say much about the rest of NJ.  It really doesn’t.  And maybe NJ is overrated?   Why BC would delight in that stumps me.  

It's why BC is despised by everyone. Everyone else gets along with each other. They're the outlier. 

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

You Bosco guys are getting very sensitive as the years progress. I think going forward I will have more fun gaslighting the fans from Ramsey than the boys from Montvale. This was very easily pulled off

• Like 1