NJ Power Private News

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMO SJRs D isn't good enought to be Preseason #1. 

ok  gotcha..That was Liberal's stance a couple months ago. He said they will struggle mightily on D.  Well I guess if that is the case Bergen is #1 until proven otherwise. BC's D will be solid again..all of the secondary is back   although we will have a whole new linebacking corp.  Christian Gonzales will be a mainstay at MLB

On 2/14/2023 at 6:00 PM, MickeyBern said:

ok  gotcha..That was Liberal's stance a couple months ago. He said they will struggle mightily on D.  Well I guess if that is the case Bergen is #1 until proven otherwise. BC's D will be solid again..all of the secondary is back   although we will have a whole new linebacking corp.  Christian Gonzales will be a mainstay at MLB

Who did Joe's lose on Defense outside of Jimmy Mullen and Chisholm??? Then look into who they brought in/back this off-season. They started majority soph and Jr's on Defense. Spencer Davella who had season ending injury before season returns. The whole DBv Corp were Sophomores, and LB core were plug in guys after losing starters and back ups to injury/transfer portal. Tbh, their defense being was no worse than. Bosco’s and SPP after all of that. Look it up. 

23 hours ago, BNU04 said:

Who did Joe's lose on Defense outside of Jimmy Mullen and Chisholm??? Then look into who they brought in/back this off-season. They started majority soph and Jr's on Defense. Spencer Davella who had season ending injury before season returns. The whole DBv Corp were Sophomores, and LB core were plug in guys after losing starters and back ups to injury/transfer portal. Tbh, their defense being was no worse than. Bosco’s and SPP after all of that. Look it up. 

Nah I never get into stat arguments with you BNU.  I would agree that not much defense was played last year in the BNU. I guess all I would say is that there wasn't a lot of talent on that side of the ball for many of the teams. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...