NJ Power Private News

18 minutes ago, MickeyBern said:

You Bosco guys are getting very sensitive as the years progress. I think going forward I will have more fun gaslighting the fans from Ramsey than the boys from Montvale. This was very easily pulled off

And BC fans forget that they didn't win a game vs DBP for 10 seasons! And that DBP has multiple MNCs, which will never ever be attained by any other NJ HSFB team. 

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And BC fans forget that they didn't win a game vs DBP for 10 seasons! And that DBP has multiple MNCs, which will never ever be attained by any other NJ HSFB team. 

I don't forget but it was a different era in high school football. Different landscape. Now watch BC lose to Iona tomorrow.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MickeyBern said:

You Bosco guys are getting very sensitive as the years progress. I think going forward I will have more fun gaslighting the fans from Ramsey than the boys from Montvale. This was very easily pulled off

I agree.  I knew it was bait and I couldn’t walk away.  

1 hour ago, MickeyBern said:

I don't forget but it was a different era in high school football. Different landscape. Now watch BC lose to Iona tomorrow.

No, they won’t.   Bosco’s D last year was easily the worst in 22 yrs.  But in fairness to Iona their Bosco’s O was very good 

BC is talented, creative, and well-coached with a great D.  They are the standard bearer.  

you have to remember, coming up from Hudson County, BC was seen to us as Bosco was from ‘01-‘11.  Nutin’ but nutin’ but respect 

when Jackie Moore had Bosco in ‘99, I was at BC with LaVecchia and Burt and Martin.  great team and it wasn’t even their best ever.  Exciting to watch.  

it’s all good.  My daughter is in her 4th yr of cheering for Bosco.  I root that they don’t get hurt or fall.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Testadura said:

No, they won’t.   Bosco’s D last year was easily the worst in 22 yrs.  But in fairness to Iona their Bosco’s O was very good 

BC is talented, creative, and well-coached with a great D.  They are the standard bearer.  

you have to remember, coming up from Hudson County, BC was seen to us as Bosco was from ‘01-‘11.  Nutin’ but nutin’ but respect 

when Jackie Moore had Bosco in ‘99, I was at BC with LaVecchia and Burt and Martin.  great team and it wasn’t even their best ever.  Exciting to watch.  

it’s all good.  My daughter is in her 4th yr of cheering for Bosco.  I root that they don’t get hurt or fall.  

Yeah the 90's BC program helped create the Bosco 2000's program. The formation of 1 caused a reaction & forced the other to adapt. 2000's Bosco forced Bergen to create what they are now.

Just now, MickeyBern said:

Yeah the 90's BC program helped create the Bosco 2000's program. The formation of 1 caused a reaction & forced the other to adapt. 2000's Bosco forced Bergen to create what they are now.

But BC and Joes hung tough in the ‘90s and ‘00s.  Every couple of years highly ranked.  SPP snuck in here and there.  

I suspect Erasmus is better than they’re letting on.  They can recruit from all over.  They’re sandbagging Bosco, who is on to them but without specifics though.  

4 minutes ago, Testadura said:

But BC and Joes hung tough in the ‘90s and ‘00s.  Every couple of years highly ranked.  SPP snuck in here and there.  

I suspect Erasmus is better than they’re letting on.  They can recruit from all over.  They’re sandbagging Bosco, who is on to them but without specifics though.  

Bosco wins tonight 28-14..How your defense plays tonight is more important than the actual score. It must make improvements over last week.

34 minutes ago, MickeyBern said:

Bosco wins tonight 28-14..How your defense plays tonight is more important than the actual score. It must make improvements over last week.

I like Sabella a lot.  But they don’t have the horse like BC.  That kid Quincy, a Soph, just shows up and annihilates Bosco.  Strong P5 offers—deservedly.  They’re on another level.  

1 minute ago, Testadura said:

I like Sabella a lot.  But they don’t have the horse like BC.  That kid Quincy, a Soph, just shows up and annihilates Bosco.  Strong P5 offers—deservedly.  They’re on another level.  

We'll see after the C-M game. I don't remember the last time a BNU team beat a Top 10 OOS team on the road. It's been a while. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Grayson finished #152 that season, so no. I'm talking the last time that NJ beat an OOS team that finished in the T10 as that's what really 

Than yeah it had to have been bc over bg in the desert

Unless bosco beating sta at west point was another one