Texas News & Info

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

And East St. Louis lost to Mt. Carmel.

1.) Who matched up them with Atascocita? 

2.) Your point?

Coach Samples intentionally chose Rockledge over MC because he wanted to play a lesser opponent. And they're actually doling out more money to do such! Cowards do not belong in the Top 10. #playthebest #anyoneanywhere #nocowardsallowed 

And yours truly had NOTHING to do with the Cita/ESL match-up. Obviously. 

3 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Samples has already played St. Thomas Aquinas, Glades Central, Cocoa, IMG Academy, St. John’s College, Mater Dei,

[St. Frances Academy, St. Thomas Aquinas, and Bishop Sycamore scheduled]

😌 You don’t have anything on Coach Samples.

Oh, but I do because he won’t schedule OOS power privates anymore after the MD 42-point beat down. Then when I pitch MC, he chooses lowly Rockledge. That, my dear, is cowardly and not worthy of a top tier ranking EVER! 

54 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

So they did have an Oos game scheduled against a “power private” after the Mater Dei game.

Interesting.

No, that was the same season. The BS game was already scheduled months prior to the results of the MD game. How many OOS power privates has DV scheduled since 2021? NONE. Opted for Jones FL and Rockledge FL the last two seasons. Pathetic.

Texas Football Team Talk 

Aledo - best team I have seen from Aledo - The sophomore RB is electric!  Will be big time player.  More and more athletes on the field not to mention size - should be good game with Guyer this week.

Did anyone see Katy?  Look liked the qb had nice arm???

DV - I really like this QB - he is weapon this year!  Makes them elite in my eyes.

Was impressed with the start from Desoto.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Texas Football Team Talk 

Aledo - best team I have seen from Aledo - The sophomore RB is electric!  Will be big time player.  More and more athletes on the field not to mention size - should be good game with Guyer this week.

Did anyone see Katy?  Look liked the qb had nice arm???

DV - I really like this QB - he is weapon this year!  Makes them elite in my eyes.

Was impressed with the start from Desoto.  

Re Aledo what changed from last season when we both saw them live take a beat down by Guyer? 

17 hours ago, pied said:

1.  Their younger players got more experience and a year older.

2.  Guyer graduated A LOT of talent

I'd take Aledo to continue their revenge tour.

I am just telling everyone.  This Aledo team is the best I have seen from Aledo
Big strong OL 

QB - improved- committed to TCU 

RB - they have 2 good ones.  #9 the sophomore is electric and will be highly nationally ranked player

WR - They have several good ones including the son of ex Green Bay packer J Finley TE.  The son is elite already and he is only sophomore.

Defense- good front seven headlined by LSU Committed LB .  The secondary has 3 D1 kids.

In total this team has 7 D1 kids starting for them this year. Not bad for non recruited up program

• Like 1

Just now, Texasball said:

I am just telling everyone.  This Aledo team is the best I have seen from Aledo
Big strong OL 

QB - improved- committed to TCU 

RB - they have 2 good ones.  #9 the sophomore is electric and will be highly nationally ranked player

WR - They have several good ones including the son of ex Green Bay packer J Finley TE.  The son is elite already and he is only sophomore.

Defense- good front seven headlined by LSU Committed LB .  The secondary has 3 D1 kids.

In total this team has 7 D1 kids starting for them this year. Not bad for non recruited up program

They have 7 D1 sr years starting.  They have younger players with offers who have not committed 

14 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

LOL.. such a huge TOOL you really are.   That game was played 9 years ago.   Ha-ha-ha.

New young Aledo team that was breaking in pretty much entire new team with tons of new starters 

Ohhhh, and lets not forget that Bishop Amat team went on to basically be like the #4 team in California that season.

Set the stage for SJB/Allen and Mater Dei/DV. Some things never change! 

3 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

I just looked up Bergen Catholic (NJ) and they have 7 D1 kids that total 21 Stars according to 247.

Aledo has 7 D1 kids that total 17 Stars (Plus an Elite-11 QB) according to 247.

But hey.. I'm sure Bergen Catholic is an OOS Private Power and Aledo is just backwoods Public school trash ( Ohhh my bad... Just backwoods Texas Public school trash).  Ha-ha-ha-ha

BC has scheduled Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman twice, Grayson, Chaminade-Madonna, Saguaro, etc. How about Aledo? 

2 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

I'm surprised you would basically put down Jones, Fl since they apparently signed with FLOSPORTS. I'm sure they like to hear how you truly believe they are basically TRASH football.

I think I got it.  Feel a little burned because no TX team signed with Flosports this season.  At least no big name TX school.

BTW... didn't Jones beat Edgewater last year?    Now, who did Edgewater curb stomp off the field last year..  Uhhhh..uhhhhhh, oh ya,  big known Private school called Don Bosco Prep (NJ).

You really think TX wants to be on national TV after hosting those games vs IMG, Allen, Mater Dei and St Frances? Better yet, do the major networks want them? 

6 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

I'm surprised you would basically put down Jones, Fl since they apparently signed with FLOSPORTS. I'm sure they like to hear how you truly believe they are basically TRASH football.

I think I got it.  Feel a little burned because no TX team signed with Flosports this season.  At least no big name TX school.

BTW... didn't Jones beat Edgewater last year?    Now, who did Edgewater curb stomp off the field last year..  Uhhhh..uhhhhhh, oh ya,  big known Private school called Don Bosco Prep (NJ).

I love Jones. And they love me. Hooked them up with DV and GC the last two seasons. They're not afraid of playing the best like you and yours. #nocowardsallowed 

13 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Hey GardenStater..   If Texas played by the same rules and policies of a few States when it comes to transfers (Ie. Recruiting up an All-Star team).    Just in the Conroe, TX region of Houston.   

We could put together an All-Star team of (Seniors/Juniors) from Woodlands, Woodlands College Park, Conroe Oak Ridge, Conroe High and Willis (15 minutes away).   This team (Seniors/Juniors) would be 26 D1 Players.... 16 Power-Five players....   One 5-Star,  Five 4-Stars, Six 3-Stars.

But again Gardenstater...  TEXAS doesn't play by those rules.

You saw the 3-Star RB that has several P5 offers that was denied being able to play for SLC this season.

I could do the exact same thing in the Allen, TX area with Allen HS, Lovejoy, McKinney, Melissa, Plano, Plano East and Plano Prestonwood.   All schools within 20 minutes of Allen High School.

I could do the same thing in the Denton,TX area

I could  do the same thing in the Katy, TX area.

I could  do the same thing in Austin (Lake Travis region).

I could do the same thing in the Houston Port area around North Shore region.

I could do the same thing in the Pearland/Manvel area.

I could do the same thing in the Fort Bend County area of Houston.

I could do the same thing in the Duncanville, DeSoto, SOC area of Dallas.

I could do the same thing in the Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine region of Dallas.

I could do the same thing in the Fort Worth region.

I could do the same thing in the San Antonio region.

So again,  I could build probably 15 All-Star rosters (25+ D1 kids- Seniors/Juniors) just from the local areas around TEXAS.   So wake-up TOOL.   Texas doesn't play by the (Let's build a Private School All-STAR team roster with 30+ D1 kids) and pat ourselves on the chest about how GREAT we are!!!

Here... I'll help you Gardenstater..    Mater Dei,  SJB, Bishop Gorman, STA,  St. Frances (Fly by night program that won't be around long) and couple of other Recruited up All-Star teams are good.  They should be Freakin Good Gardenstater..   They are a built up RECRUITED-UP, Transfered-UP to the max All-STAR teams.

Also,  If I was a coach of a strong Public school.  I wouldn't give these RECRUITED-UP All-STAR teams the time of day.   I don't have any respect for them at all.  Just a lot of narcisstic ASS-CLOWNS (Coaches) walking around pounding their chest... "Look at us... Look at us.. we GREAT"...  Knowing they play by a whole separate set of rules than 99.99% of the country.

I loved hearing the ESPN announcer of the SJB vs STA game...  his exact words when speaking about SJB...  "Well, we know they have a lot of TRANSFERS." 

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2023/08/25/impactful-txhsfb-prospect-transfers-heading-into-2023?ref=article_preview_img

Check out the article above re TX transfers. 

Your private teams like Jesuit, Episcopal and the TAPPS schools could easily become Power Privates if they wanted to. 

So you think SFA is a fly-by-night program? LOL The school opened in 1828. It's 195 years old!

You're sooo uneducated when it comes to the real world outside of your little TX bubble. 

18 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Let me help you out GardenStater baller..   SFA football program is a fly by night program that won't be around long.    It's living off the money from one dude and that will dry-up eventually when some family member down the road says.. "Cut that crap out!!"

The Maryland Private School league won't even look at SFA.

It's funny too Gardenstater..  I've been following High School football pretty hard for 40 years.   Never even heard of the might SFA team until just a few short seasons ago.  Just popped up out of no where!!

Also, might want to put yourself in check fire that I don't know anything about high school football around the nation KID.

I've lived in Broward County Florida for 5 years.

I've lived in San Diego California for 4 years.

I've lived in VA Beach, VA for 8 years.

I've lived in the DC area for 6 years.

And I've been to countless High school games in all those areas and many more in my travels KID.

Biff Poggi has nothing to do with SFA anymore. Everything they've accomplished of late has been without his monetary support!  SFAs league won't schedule them anymore because they're too good! They forgot how SFA was all of their Homecoming Games for prior decades. Biggest pussies in the world. 

I've been in the HSFB world since 1979. Who cares where you lived? What does that have to do with anything? I was in charge of HS recruiting at Florida State for two years under Coach Bowden, and nobody on Earth logs more miles watching live HSFB games annually than yours truly. And my 400+ Head Coach clients comprise some of the biggest names in the world of HSFB. 

Your arrogance and smugness ooze TX. It's why so many in our world are down on TX HSFB at this time. 

7 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

It's funny when you look at a Private school like Mater Dei.

They went from having on average 2 D1 Seniors every year forever (80's, 90's, 2000's)

Then suddenly overnight.. (About 2015).   They go from averaging 2 D1 kids every year to almost 12 and higher every year.

Overnight they suddenly have like a 600% increase in their team Upper-level Talent.  

Just a complete Miracle from GOD!!  LMFAO!!

Winners attract winners. Kids want to travel around the country playing on National TV. Ballers want to compete against the best in practice and on Friday nights. And they all want college schollys. MDs second and third teamers go on to play in college. Very few publics can compete with the aforementioned perks. 

4 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

It's funny when you look at a Private school like Mater Dei.

They went from having on average 2 D1 Seniors every year forever (80's, 90's, 2000's)

Then suddenly overnight.. (About 2015).   They go from averaging 2 D1 kids every year to almost 12 and higher every year.

Overnight they suddenly have like a 600% increase in their team Upper-level Talent.  

Just a complete Miracle from GOD!!  LMFAO!!

@All Dei @Bodysurf TX being TX! 

• Haha 1