Jump to content

TEXAS News & Info


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Like I said that was a long time ago. HSFB wasn't dominated by privates back then like it is now. 

 

How about last year's draft?  20/32 at public schools and two from generally regarded power privates.  I expect that to increase some but almost impossible, bordering on absolutely mind numbingly dumb to think it will change 100% in 10 years.

 

 

 

1.  Travon Walker - Public HS

2.  Aidan Hutchinson - non power private - Divine Child

3.   Derek Stingley Jr - non power private - The Dunham School

4.   Ahmad “Sauce” Gardner - Public HS

5.  Kayvon Thibodeaux - non power private - Oaks Christian (CA)

6.  Ikem Ekwonu - non power private - Providence Day

7.  Evan Neal - Power Private - IMG 

8.  Drake London - Public HS

9.  Charles Cross - Public HS

10.  Garrett Wilson - Public HS

11.  Chris Olave - Public HS

12.  Jameson Williams - non power private - Cardinal Ritter (MO)

13.  Jordan Davis - Public HS

14.  Kyle Hamilton - non power private - Marist (GA)

15.  Kenyon Green - Public HS

16.  Jahan Dotson - Public HS

17.  Zion Johnson ? private - Cathedral  (IN)

18.  Treylon Burks - Public HS

19.  Trevor Penning - non power private - Newman Catholic (LA)

20.  Kenny Pickett - Public HS

21.  Trent McDuffie - Power Private - SJB 

22.  Quay Walker - Public HS

23.  Kaiir Elam - non power private - The Benjamin School (FL)

24.  Tyler Smith - Public HS

25.  Tyler Linderbaum - Public HS

26.  Jermaine Johnson - Public HS

27.  Devin Lloyd - Public HS

28.  Devonte Wyatt - Public HS

29.  Cole Strange - Public HS

30.  George Karlaftis - Public HS

31.  Daxton Hill - Public HS

32.  Lewis Cine - non power private - Trinity Christian - Cedar Hill (TX)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, pied said:

 

How about last year's draft?  20/32 at public schools and two from generally regarded power privates.  I expect that to increase some but almost impossible, bordering on absolutely mind numbingly dumb to think it will change 100% in 10 years.

 

 

 

1.  Travon Walker - Public HS

2.  Aidan Hutchinson - non power private - Divine Child

3.   Derek Stingley Jr - non power private - The Dunham School

4.   Ahmad “Sauce” Gardner - Public HS

5.  Kayvon Thibodeaux - non power private - Oaks Christian (CA)

6.  Ikem Ekwonu - non power private - Providence Day

7.  Evan Neal - Power Private - IMG 

8.  Drake London - Public HS

9.  Charles Cross - Public HS

10.  Garrett Wilson - Public HS

11.  Chris Olave - Public HS

12.  Jameson Williams - non power private - Cardinal Ritter (MO)

13.  Jordan Davis - Public HS

14.  Kyle Hamilton - non power private - Marist (GA)

15.  Kenyon Green - Public HS

16.  Jahan Dotson - Public HS

17.  Zion Johnson ? private - Cathedral  (IN)

18.  Treylon Burks - Public HS

19.  Trevor Penning - non power private - Newman Catholic (LA)

20.  Kenny Pickett - Public HS

21.  Trent McDuffie - Power Private - SJB 

22.  Quay Walker - Public HS

23.  Kaiir Elam - non power private - The Benjamin School (FL)

24.  Tyler Smith - Public HS

25.  Tyler Linderbaum - Public HS

26.  Jermaine Johnson - Public HS

27.  Devin Lloyd - Public HS

28.  Devonte Wyatt - Public HS

29.  Cole Strange - Public HS

30.  George Karlaftis - Public HS

31.  Daxton Hill - Public HS

32.  Lewis Cine - non power private - Trinity Christian - Cedar Hill (TX)

 

 

 

All I'm saying is that in 10-15 years I expect that same list to have more private QBs listed than today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

All I'm saying is that in 10-15 years I expect that same list to have more private QBs listed than today. 

 

On 4/18/2023 at 9:30 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

They all played a loooong time ago when teams like Allen and Highland Park were actually relevant. HSFB is a way different world now. In 10 years this chart won't have any on it. 

 

 

That's not what you said.  

Are you saying a player like Mahomes who is in a pretty small school with almost NO chance of going to a big name private school would some how go to a private school OR that he just wouldn't be great in the NFL for some wacky reason.

 

Let me help you with a reasonable take.

 

I think that in the future you're going to see more players from IMG/SFA/MD/SJB infiltrate this list a bit more as a lot of talent congregates to those schools.  

 

Of course, the NFL draft is not a science, even less so college recruiting and even less so predicting NFL greatness at the lower HS level grades.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2023 at 11:40 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

All I'm saying is that in 10-15 years I expect that same list to have more private QBs listed than today. 

We need track this year in year out.  Not just the draft- see how kids progress in College coming from only elite vomit 🤮 power privates.  
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 11:40 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

All I'm saying is that in 10-15 years I expect that same list to have more private QBs listed than today. 

What you can expect is that Texas public school QB’s will still be leading the way.

see elite 11 participants this year (4) from Texas

next best states have 2

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

What you can expect is that Texas public school QB’s will still be leading the way.

see elite 11 participants this year (4) from Texas

next best states have 2

 

The best HSFB QB in TX now plays for Miami Central!!! Bwhahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The best HSFB QB in TX now plays for Miami Central!!! Bwhahaha

TX would have 5 elite 11 QBS if the kid at Chandler AZ had not moved from Burleson TX 

As sophomore at Burleson he passed for over 3k yards and he is considered the top ranked QB now and he is at the elite 11 now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

TX would have 5 elite 11 QBS if the kid at Chandler AZ had not moved from Burleson TX 

As sophomore at Burleson he passed for over 3k yards and he is considered the top ranked QB now and he is at the elite 11 now

Burleson isn't even a T100 team in the state of TX. No question that TX has vgood HSFB players. It's your teams that consistently underachieve compared to the national elites. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Burleson isn't even a T100 team in the state of TX. No question that TX has vgood HSFB players. It's your teams that consistently underachieve compared to the national elites. 


🖕🖕🖕🖕🤡🤡🤡🤡

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Burleson isn't even a T100 team in the state of TX. No question that TX has vgood HSFB players. It's your teams that consistently underachieve compared to the national elites. 

Why don’t you list this so called national elite list you have.

Nothing but a few vomit 🤮 can’t win shit without poaching players private vomiting 🤮 schools. 

it’s not about the coaching or the program.  It’s only about acquiring talent from far and wide and then pretending they are doing something special.  
 

IMO the coaches, programs, and states that allow this fake HS football are all cowards!  Vomit 🤮 cowards!!!!!
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Why don’t you list this so called national elite list you have.

Nothing but a few vomit 🤮 can’t win shit without poaching players private vomiting 🤮 schools. 

it’s not about the coaching or the program.  It’s only about acquiring talent from far and wide and then pretending they are doing something special.  
 

IMO the coaches, programs, and states that allow this fake HS football are all cowards!  Vomit 🤮 cowards!!!!!
 

If the above were truly the case why did the Brandeis QB transfer to DV or NS instead of MC? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If the above were truly the case why did the Brandeis QB transfer to DV or NS instead of MC? 

Because they already have quality SC caliber QBs at NS and DV  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If the above were truly the case why did the Brandeis QB transfer to DV or NS instead of MC? 

Who the hell knows why this kid transferred to MC.  Shit happens.  Maybe you could ask the MC coach about it, instead of spinning up fake shit!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I asked. He said the kid wanted to play in the best HSFB state in America. 

Yeah right.   He was playing in the weakest region in Texas and not excelling much as a team in SA.   (Blown out twice by Brennan and drip springs) 😂 

Edited by Horsefly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...