Texas News & Info

On 6/2/2023 at 7:30 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Love this!!! #powerprivate 

@Texasball @pied @Horsefly

lol He transferred from SLC 6A football to team that would not beat SLC and who plays much weaker competition weakly!!!

Doesn’t that go against everything you stand for?

You don’t just leave SL fucking Carroll for PE without something else going on.  My bet is there is more to this story concerning this kid.

6 hours ago, Texasball said:

lol He transferred from SLC 6A football to team that would not beat SLC and who plays much weaker competition weakly!!!

You don’t just leave SL fucking Carroll for PE without something else going on.  My bet is there is more to this story concerning this kid.

Maybe he cares more about quality academics, smaller classes and God? #40yeardecision

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Maybe he cares more about quality academics, smaller classes and God? #40yeardecision

Stop that education BS.  SLC is better than most freaking privates who don’t have fucking accountability to anyone or anything.

Again, probably lot more to the story.  

18 hours ago, Texasball said:

On 2/25/2022 at 12:24 PM, Horsefly said:

Well they don’t need to do it, but playing OOS is nice to see. I like Westlake and north shore’s schedules this year. There are a list of Texas games that have either never happened yet or haven’t played in a while that I’d love to see too 

Dan Patrick is worst than most, too. A real seeward...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

1 team in the T17. The pollsters are finally catching on. #playthebest #anyoneanywhere #nocowardsallowed 

Dude please stop “reporting” on Texas, you’re not a fan, you can’t count either.

There are 2 teams in the t17 one in the t8

Everything you post about Texas is some smart ass, negative comment. 

Texas 3 team placement in the top 25 (8, 17, 21) is no different that Georgias 3: (7, 18, 25) 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/8/2023 at 1:53 PM, Horsefly said:

Dude please stop “reporting” on Texas, you’re not a fan, you can’t count either.

There are 2 teams in the t17 one in the t8

Everything you post about Texas is some smart ass, negative comment. 

Texas 3 team placement in the top 25 (8, 17, 21) is no different that Georgias 3: (7, 18, 25) 

T25 062723.jpg