On 7/19/2022 at 4:03 PM, Nolebull813 said:

This is propaganda. Middletown was 370th nationally last year. That’s not a “quality” OOS by any stretch. 

And Canisius was ranked 1,788th nationally!! That’s horrible!! 

OOS doesn’t mean good. It doesn’t mean better. It just means a team from the other side of and invisible line. 

Its difficult trying to get people to understand this point. We have HS sports media here saying explicitly that playing OOS games puts the team in another stratosphere from other schools in state. Meanwhile the team in another stratosphere didn't win the championship in the 3rd best class.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

What was Severino and Reggie like in person? Surely they didn’t punk out on meeting you guys there. Their existence on the message boards was to air out their grievances as disgruntled COF parents. You came to their backyard. They had all 3 of you guys in the same building. They could have come up and told you to your face what they said anonymously on a message board. So what were they like? And don’t tell me they didn’t show up. I can listen to that shit. I won’t believe it 

Not. A. Peep. The same goes for @hardhit1too. 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not. A. Peep. The same goes for @hardhit1too. 

Sad. Whatever happened to human interaction? It is proven to reduce stress and anxiety. We all can’t hide behind screens like robots. You have to have authentic in person communication. It’s a necessity. We are regressing as a species without it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sad. Whatever happened to human interaction? It is proven to reduce stress and anxiety. We all can’t hide behind screens like robots. You have to have authentic in person communication. It’s a necessity. We are regressing as a species without it

I'll be ready, willing and able in TX this weeknd!! I have two extra sidelines passes, plus a NationalHSFB.com t-shirt to those Texas posters that want to grace us with their presence on Saturday!!! First come, first served!!

@pied@WILKINSON @Texasball @Horsefly @Devildog @champa