On 3/9/2022 at 2:12 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

If a power private is going to play a public, I'd prefer MC, DV, Saguaro, Cen10, etc. Better than Canada, though! #progress #reggidsux

They lost OOS to Chandler by 3 so not bad 

you know the ridiculous OH rules but yah better than b4 

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As of late they've prefered to host OOS games vs Canadian teams. I'm doing my best to reverse those trends. 

Come on you know OHSAA by laws 

an Ohio team may only travel once per calendar year to a non contagious state

Once= SUCKS !

6 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

And who’s getting slaughtered? 😩

Iron Sharpens Iron. Serious question. Why do all the other power privates around the USA step up year in and year out to schedule elite competition EXCEPT your state? Honestly, why did they all stop playing teams like BC, DBP, GC, Byrnes, Lakeland, DLS, Hamilton, etc. 

Kudos to Moe and Benedictine for stepping up and scheduling GC and DMC in 2022! Hope fully, this tide is turning for the best. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Iron Sharpens Iron. Serious question. Why do all the other power privates around the USA step up year in and year out to schedule elite competition EXCEPT your state? Honestly, why did they all stop playing teams like BC, DBP, GC, Byrnes, Lakeland, DLS, Hamilton, etc. 

Kudos to Moe and Benedictine for stepping up and scheduling GC and DMC in 2022! Hope fully, this tide is turning for the best. 

The last time Eds played SJR was just a simple intro that I made which included BC

i think unless there was a 2 year commitment they feared not having enough opponents each year

also the harbin points Ohio ‘s system for playoff qualification & seeding precluded some OOS games

im with you sharpening the iron & entering the playoffs battle tested

as I mentioned to you some 8+ months ago now 12 teams out of 17/18 per region make the playoffs so should open more opportunities for you since an extra loss does not mean anything but being battle tested. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

The last time Eds played SJR was just a simple intro that I made which included BC

i think unless there was a 2 year commitment they feared not having enough opponents each year

also the harbin points Ohio ‘s system for playoff qualification & seeding precluded some OOS games

as I mentioned to you some 8+ months ago now 12 teams out of 17/18 per region make the playoffs so should open more opportunities for you since an extra loss does not mean anything but being battle tested. 

PGLs long-term deals with the Freedom Bowl (Canton) and OH vs The USA (Ironton) HSFB events should start steering us in the right direction! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

FYI...The following series were each of a home and home nature: BC/ED, SJR/ED, DBP/Moe, BC/Hoban

DBP/X, DBP/ED, PC/Iggy and DPC/Elder were one-offs. 

Hoban owes BC a return trip in 2023. NJ leads with a 6-5 record. More the reason that these states should be playing each other annually. 

21 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

FYI...The following series were each of a home and home nature: BC/ED, SJR/ED, DBP/Moe, BC/Hoban

DBP/X, DBP/ED, PC/Iggy and DPC/Elder were one-offs. 

Hoban owes BC a return trip in 2023. NJ leads with a 6-5 record. More the reason that these states should be playing each other annually. 

And DBP should visit Ed to finish the one off

agreed a bunch of good programs here. More games like these should happen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...