NJ Power Private News

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man I was looking forward to watching Bergen Catholic today and I see they are playing in the middle of the week. What’s up with that? 

lol. Championship game in the middle of the week 🤦‍♂️  It’s a disservice to the players and fans.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hawk196 said:

do you have details? PM me

The NY Post said the killer’s side of the story is that they were all hanging out outside the club after the party had ended.  A fight started, and killer started to get his butt kicked.  He had a blade at least 6-inches long.   Details are missing and who knows if true.  

• Like 1

A 19-year-old Long Island man accused of killing New Jersey high school football star Rocco Rodden outside a New York City club last week has pleaded not guilty to manslaughter and assault charges filed in connection with the attack.

Gianluca Bordone allegedly stabbed Rodden, 17, and slashed Rodden’s 19-year-old brother during a brawl around 1:50 a.m. Thanksgiving morning in front of an axe-throwing club in lower Manhattan, police said.

The brothers were transported to Bellevue Hospital, where Rocco Rodden was pronounced dead around 8:45 a.m. Thursday morning.

An autopsy showed Rodden died from a 6-inch stab wound, with the knife piercing the left ventricle of his heart, according to a report by the New York Post.