Florida News

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes. IMG, MC, C-M, STA and AHP. 

you only saying this cause they got in business with yourself, nothing wrong with that but be honest. there’s bout 2-3 teams better than sta & heritage. Norland & BTW respectively have top 10 squads in florida. 

4 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

you only saying this cause they got in business with yourself, nothing wrong with that but be honest. there’s bout 2-3 teams better than sta & heritage. Norland & BTW respectively have top 10 squads in florida. 

Not at all. I'll bet you $100 cash today that at the end of the season both STA and AHP will be ranked higher than Norland and BTW in the CP poll. 

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t understand the question. Are you implying that Florida’s 6th best team couldn’t compete with Georgia’s 6th best team? 

No, I'm saying that no matter who plays, if it is Florida vs Georgia, you insist the Florida teams are not very good. In addition, your incessant banter of Georgia only scheduling crap Florida teams gets old.

Florida must get better.

32 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

No, I'm saying that no matter who plays, if it is Florida vs Georgia, you insist the Florida teams are not very good. In addition, your incessant banter of Georgia only scheduling crap Florida teams gets old.

Florida must get better.

??? Over the years no hsfb state on Earth has played more elite oos teams than Florida! 

30 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Florida must get better.

No I just call out the games and teams that looks embarrassing. Like for example Lowndes is playing Gadsden County FL. Now each state has at least 450-500 teams to choose from. When you are good, and ranked in the top 25-50 of your state, and you schedule a team ranked 300-400 from another state, it’s gonna be impossible for it to be a competitive game. 

Georgia does this more than any state in the country. So when they do it so often, and it gets called out, it sounds like I’m complaining. When really Georgia just needs to do better at scheduling. 

For example, North Gwinnett went 3 rounds deep in 7A and finished 28th in Georgia 

Winter Park got bounced in the 2nd round and finished 22nd in Florida. 

So it’s a close match. And the Florida team can actually hit back. 

Winter Park drove 8 hours up there to battle NG and the Georgia refs, and put the screws to them 31-19. The game was actually 31-12 with minutes left when the refs gave NG a garbage TD. 

The point is when the teams are closely matched, the game goes either way. 

@Sportsnut you want some depth check??? 

Baker County finished 117th in all of Florida last year. 

Richmond Hill finished 96th in Georgia. 

And Baker County went up there and took care of business. 

So if you don’t think FL would do good if you went 1v1, 2v2, etc etc down the line to the top 100 in each state your fooling yourself 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

@Sportsnut you want some depth check??? 

Baker County finished 117th in all of Florida last year. 

Richmond Hill finished 96th in Georgia. 

And Baker County went up there and took care of business. 

So if you don’t think FL would do good if you went 1v1, 2v2, etc etc down the line to the top 100 in each state your fooling yourself 

In the #1s match-up IMG would beat Buford. 

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2023 at 7:35 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Not at all. I'll bet you $100 cash today that at the end of the season both STA and AHP will be ranked higher than Norland and BTW in the CP poll. 

BTW was putting it on heritage last week before the game was stopped. If heritage runs the table I don’t doubt it but schedule & rankings mean very little on the field of play. remember they’re both in 2m. 

7 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

BTW was putting it on heritage last week before the game was stopped. If heritage runs the table I don’t doubt it but schedule & rankings mean very little on the field of play. remember they’re both in 2m. 

I don't buy into KOC games. We'll know more about AHP after Saturday nights game with SJC.