Florida News

10 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

point is edgewater was subpar last year if im being nice & they still handled dbp pretty nice. 

DBP had 3-4 unforced TOs in a torrential downpour.

LOL EW was a T10 team in FL last season. Went 12-1 with arguably the best RB in America! Both teams finished in the T100. The weather was the difference. Nothing more. 

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DBP had 3-4 unforced TOs in a torrential downpour.

LOL EW was a T10 team in FL last season. Went 12-1 with arguably the best RB in America! Both teams finished in the T100. The weather was the difference. Nothing more. 

Both teams played in the same weather. I don’t see that as an excuse. 

Edgewater was top10 only because of cedric baxter. But there were atleast 10 teams in south florida alone who would’ve dominated edgewater. When jones put the smacks on em in the playoffs it showed exactly who they were. Then jones goes on to lose to am extremely young homestead team out of miami.

Now i don’t like to play the what if game or who beat who game but in this case you can see the talent differential. Dbp probably was nice last year & had great coaching but on a personnel standpoint, teams up north would literally need 3-4 states combined to actually compete. IMO

1 hour ago, Lowso305 said:

Both teams played in the same weather. I don’t see that as an excuse. 

Edgewater was top10 only because of cedric baxter. But there were atleast 10 teams in south florida alone who would’ve dominated edgewater. When jones put the smacks on em in the playoffs it showed exactly who they were. Then jones goes on to lose to am extremely young homestead team out of miami.

Now i don’t like to play the what if game or who beat who game but in this case you can see the talent differential. Dbp probably was nice last year & had great coaching but on a personnel standpoint, teams up north would literally need 3-4 states combined to actually compete. IMO

While DBP has recently lost to EW, AHP and MC, they've also beaten STA twice. No other OOS team can make that claim. 

Let's see how STA and C-M do this season vs SJB, BC and SFA, respectively. All of these teams are nationally-relevant and highly ranked with oustanding talent year in and year out. The result of one regular season game does not make one state better than another. If that were the case MD would be better than FL after SFA trounced MC by 36 points in 2019. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

While DBP has recently lost to EW, AHP and MC, they've also beaten STA twice. No other OOS team can make that claim. 

Let's see how STA and C-M do this season vs SJB, BC and SFA, respectively. All of these teams are nationally-relevant and highly ranked with oustanding talent year in and year out. The result of one regular season game does not make one state better than another. If that were the case MD would be better than FL after SFA trounced MC by 36 points in 2019. 

I’m looking forward to a great season, alot in part to yourself so that’s appreciated. We will see what happens. 

Sure you can make the claim of about sfa but that team also consists of 3 states (dmv) or more while central was strictly a miami team. Regardless they got blew out so no excuse but maryland as a state itself would laughable to say is better. 

13 hours ago, Lowso305 said:

I’m looking forward to a great season, alot in part to yourself so that’s appreciated. We will see what happens. 

Sure you can make the claim of about sfa but that team also consists of 3 states (dmv) or more while central was strictly a miami team. Regardless they got blew out so no excuse but maryland as a state itself would laughable to say is better. 

LOL MC recently acquired QBs from CA and TX!! 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's happening because NationalHSFB.com crowned MC as National Champs last season. You're welcome! 

lol im a bull so i could careless what cent got goin on. they wasnt post to beat us in that playoff game if you ask me but hey s/o the hometeam. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...