Florida News

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

First of all I know they aren't great teams on a national scale 

I poke fun at Douglas with you because I spent months trying to tell you they would win that game and you thought that Canadian team was Canada IMG and gave me shit for picking Douglas only for Douglas to win 

If Canada IMG got beat by a sub par Broward team what does it say about the talent on the north border?

Douglas beating some Canadian team doesn’t say anything about how good Douglas is. It just shows you how horrible the Canadian team was. That’s pretty much it. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Douglas beating some Canadian team doesn’t say anything about how good Douglas is. It just shows you how horrible the Canadian team was. That’s pretty much it. 

You still picked the Canadian team even after I tried to tell you that they don't have the athletes up north across the border like they do in SFL

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

You still picked the Canadian team even after I tried to tell you that they don't have the athletes up north across the border like they do in SFL

Not true. Canadian teams have beaten quality American teams before. You didn’t know anything about either team. You just assumed because they were from Canada. It was a blind guess. There are Canadian teams that have success down here so it’s not automatic. 

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not true. Canadian teams have beaten quality American teams before. You didn’t know anything about either team. You just assumed because they were from Canada. It was a blind guess. There are Canadian teams that have success down here so it’s not automatic. 

I knew a bit about Douglas because I have a very good source in SFL who can find info on any team I ask about

A blind guess is what that bozo on the Florida board is doing by saying Naples will cruise through 3S, my track record speaks for itself my friend

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Edison is trying very hard and quickly to be nationally relevant. It may backfire on them. 

At least they aren’t playing Grayson or Buford. The only way to get nationally relevant would be to get the studs MC, MNW and Broward teams usually get