Florida News

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Gotta get to a game at Traz Powell sooner than later. 

The games against MNW, and MC are the only good ones. 

MNW vs MC would be the one you would want to hit up at Traz. Just keep your head on a swivel and don’t make eye contact. You will be glowing in the dark as the only one of your kind there 😂

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That schedule is horrible. Valdosta is a stain on HSFB for scheduling such a bad team. Miramar and Western are the only good teams on their schedule and that’s based on area strength, not national strength. 

the coach has proven with this tweet he can lie with such ease 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

That schedule is horrible. Valdosta is a stain on HSFB for scheduling such a bad team. Miramar and Western are the only good teams on their schedule and that’s based on area strength, not national strength. 

the coach has proven with this tweet he can lie with such ease 

Douglas looked good beating that Canadian team which by the way I told you so on that game for months and you refused to listen 

You are disqualified for life to ever judge Douglas considering how badly you missed on that one 😂

Cypress Bay is decent and stranahan is decent but probably overrated in several polls right now 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Douglas looked good beating that Canadian team which by the way I told you so on that game for months and you refused to listen 

You are disqualified for life to ever judge Douglas considering how badly you missed on that one 😂

Cypress Bay is decent and stranahan is decent but probably overrated in several polls right now 

Cut the shit. I can’t stand when people try and prop up nobody teams who aren’t good on any scale. Calling a team decent is just a nice way of saying they suck.

Douglas, Stranahan, and Cypress Bay stink. Cut the shit 

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cut the shit. I can’t stand when people try and prop up nobody teams who aren’t good on any scale. Calling a team decent is just a nice way of saying they suck.

All three are better than Riverside this year who you wanted tier 1 in Northeast Florida based on past seasons #2022ComesFirst

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Tell MaxPreps and HS Football America that 

They have no problem ranking them high just because they have 1 5* player 

Those teams aren’t good on a state scale. That means they are horrible on a national scale. You can’t compare them to the worst teams in their area and say they are “good” or “decent” 

Thats not how judging teams works. You see what product they put out and you analyze it. The football is below average. 

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Those teams aren’t good on a state scale. That means they are horrible on a national scale. You can’t compare them to the worst teams in their area and say they are “good” or “decent” 

Thats not how judging teams works. You see what product they put out and you analyze it. The football is below average. 

It just means they shouldn't be mentioned or promoted here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It just means they shouldn't be mentioned or promoted here. 

There will always be teams mentioned that don't exactly belong in a national discussion but are directly linked to someone who is 

And isn't stranahan in your big Broward vs USA event? If they suck why are the in that series as they stand out as the weakest link for Broward in that event?

I get there's only so many teams but the reality is teams connected by scheduling other national teams will indirectly get referenced anyway, it's better to know who a team is than not and Florida is very unpredictable, there are teams that one year are on no one radar and the next year are top 25 in the state and vice versa 

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

First of all I know they aren't great teams on a national scale 

I poke fun at Douglas with you because I spent months trying to tell you they would win that game and you thought that Canadian team was Canada IMG and gave me shit for picking Douglas only for Douglas to win 

If Canada IMG got beat by a sub par Broward team what does it say about the talent on the north border?

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And I do a very damn good job of that considering my track record, I know at the end of the day I'll end up ranking the Florida teams better than basically anyone out there 

Even at half-ass effort I'm an asset and I am at the top of my game. Most these national rankings sites wish they were half as accurate at Florida as I am

• Haha 1