Florida News

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lake City to Pensacola is 4.5 hours. Has any Columbia player or coach ever played or coached in a game that far away? Are they driving early Friday to play at night or playing on Saturday? 

Well let's see, we have a few coaches still on staff from the last time we went to Escambia in 2016, a few on staff who went to IMG Academy in 2018, a few that played in 97 when Columbia played at Bradenton Southeast in the regional finals 

Also I think they may be leaving Thursday and staying overnight because they are asking for community donations to cover hotel costs (even though the cheap bastards in our "community" are bitching about the fact the school is trying to raise money for it)

Edited by Columbiafan

To answer your question @954gator

Cardinal Newman is a very good team and I've had them on my radar since very early this season 

They are the clearcut number #3 and very close to #2 in 1M and may very well be the best team in PBC, they would have had a shot at the finals if they could have gotten TCA in the final 4 had Chaminade been region 4 not region 3

they may keep it close for a little bit but Chaminade will be too much but they will probably put up a similar fight to what TCA will put up in the finals 

• Like 1