Georgia News

• 2 weeks later...

Reason #22 why MC is the only team from Dade County tat PGL will work with. Smh. Hoping CG jumps on this oppty. Stay tuned! 

Bainbridge just had their opening game w/ Miami Dade Christian canceled. I can't imagine they'd agree to drive to Atlanta from the Florida border to play Cedar Grove to replace a home game, but they are a decent team (won a state title in 2018, I think). They're a top-10 team in 4A, the class above Cedar Grove (although Cedar Grove would be favored by 20).

45 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Reason #22 why MC is the only team from Dade County tat PGL will work with. Smh. Hoping CG jumps on this oppty. Stay tuned! 

Bainbridge just had their opening game w/ Miami Dade Christian canceled. I can't imagine they'd agree to drive to Atlanta from the Florida border to play Cedar Grove to replace a home game, but they are a decent team (won a state title in 2018, I think). They're a top-10 team in 4A, the class above Cedar Grove (although Cedar Grove would be favored by 20).

Serves Bainbridge right for trying to play the worst Florida garbage they can find. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So far this week Dade Christian and Norland both canceled on their oos opponents. Other than MC, noone is trustworthy in Dade. It all started with MNW bailing on STA this time last season. Jokes.

The lesson is don’t schedule teams that are so inferior that the slightest change (coaching move, transfers etc) can make it to where the team can’t travel anymore. 

Pike Road AL went 14-0 last year and scheduled Dade Christian who was horrible. Marist went 10-2 and was 30 in Georgia. They scheduled horrible Norland. 

If Pike Road was playing Marist it would be a good even game and neither team would be scrambling for a replacement game 

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The lesson is don’t schedule teams that are so inferior that the slightest change (coaching move, transfers etc) can make it to where the team can’t travel anymore. 

Pike Road AL went 14-0 last year and scheduled Dade Christian who was horrible. Marist went 10-2 and was 30 in Georgia. They scheduled horrible Norland. 

If Pike Road was playing Marist it would be a good even game and neither team would be scrambling for a replacement game 

It's a Dade thing. 

Edited by GardenStateBaller