Trinity League News

12 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

You should be since neither one of the brothers is a starter and Hoi didn't even have a number.

I'm confused by that statement. Vaka Hansen was a two-way starter for Servite last season, and most certainly would have been just as valuable this season for the Friars if he had stayed. Maybe he should return to the Friars...he could play right away, I believe, without any need for a Sit Out Period.

Edited by Professor Fate
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Professor Fate said:

I'm confused by that statement. Vaka Hansen was a two-way starter for Servite last season, and most certainly would have been just as valuable this season for the Friars if he had stayed. Maybe he should return to the Friars...he could play right away, I believe, without any need for a Sit Out Period.

I was referring to Los Al.   I'm done with Daddyball and kids who leave the program.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bmore410 said:

I no doubt have a different view because I think of guys who were the ones who laid the foundation for what we have now, and they are not necessarily the best players (although they were great). I have a soft spot in my heart for Billy Blanton, and most people on this board probably have no idea who he is. Groots is up there too. I started attending MD games in the mid 70s there was a great player named Kennedy Pola that graduated in 81 and went on to play and coach at USC. He is a good friend of my brother in law so I have gotten to know him. So those are the 3 guys I think of. Told you I was a bit different. 
When I see that logo I also think of hoops! The first players I think of are Matt Beeuwsaert and Tom Lewis who I overlapped with at MD. 

• Like 3