Trinity League News

22 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

It’s more like he will end up at whatever school doesn’t test for Steroids…..🤣

Looks totally unnatural like a WWE Dude from the 90’s…..🤣🤣

I been knowing the kid for the past 10 years. It is all nature our family's have been camping every year. he work hard doing lineman drills, running the hills. Very humble person. Comes from a good family. Mother puts education before football. Trust me SJB and MD wanted him.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PDE769 said:

I been knowing the kid for the past 10 years. It is all nature our family's have been camping every year. he work hard doing lineman drills, running the hills. Very humble person. Comes from a good family. Mother puts education before football. Trust me SJB and MD wanted him.

Excited to follow this young man's promising hsfb career! 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Based on the final score it looks like MD gave MV a much tougher game than SJB. 

I wasn’t there but it appears that way. That was a surprise looking at the scores of how Bosco easily handled their opponents all day. I heard MD had 2 freshman playing CB. So I am not sure whether Zabien Brown, McDonald and Dixson were there. 
It also appears that MD was not as sharp this weekend offensively as they were last weekend when they steamrolled everybody in the Bosco tourney. 
But now it’s time for the big boys to put on the pads and play some real football. 

9 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I wasn’t there but it appears that way. That was a surprise looking at the scores of how Bosco easily handled their opponents all day. I heard MD had 2 freshman playing CB. So I am not sure whether Zabien Brown, McDonald and Dixson were there. 
It also appears that MD was not as sharp this weekend offensively as they were last weekend when they steamrolled everybody in the Bosco tourney. 
But now it’s time for the big boys to put on the pads and play some real football. 

Excuse Thread material 

• Haha 2