Trinity League News

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

And Apparently WR as well because SJB got Shut Out in 7 on 7 vs Mission Viejo….. Just let that sink in for a minute….🤣

I feel a Rush of WR Transfers coming in to SJB…. 🤣🤣

And Apparently all those DB transfers SJB got stink as well giving up 21 to Mission Viejo!!!….🤣🤣🤣

It’s 2-hand touch football so don’t take too much stock in it. Let’s see what happens when the big boys put on the pads and teams need to block and tackle. Bosco was missing some guys. They are absolutely loaded in the defensive secondary and will be just fine at WR also.

I don’t know anything about this kid other than he can obviously ball if he has these offers. Santa Margarita is going all in. Based on the rosters at this point they have separated themselves from the 4th place Trinity team. Their game against Los Al is an intriguing matchup.

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I don’t know anything about this kid other than he can obviously ball if he has these offers. Santa Margarita is going all in. Based on the rosters at this point they have separated themselves from the 4th place Trinity team. Their game against Los Al is an intriguing matchup.

The SMEagles are turning into Sierra Canyon south 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Is it accurate to assume that SM is the wealthiest of all the TL schools? 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It is definitely accurate to say the SM is LOCATED in the most affluent area of all the TL schools. Coto De Caza is home to the real housewives of Orange County 😂 SM also has the distinction for having the highest percentage of latte drinkers among fans in attendance. 
But a school like MD has what I consider ‘generational wealth’ versus being rich like SM. MD is by far the most diverse Trinity school from a socioeconomic perspective. There are a large number of local Santa Ana kids and also a large number of trust fund kids from Newport Beach. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

It is definitely accurate to say the SM is LOCATED in the most affluent area of all the TL schools. Coto De Caza is home to the real housewives of Orange County 😂 SM also has the distinction for having the highest percentage of latte drinkers among fans in attendance. 
But a school like MD has what I consider ‘generational wealth’ versus being rich like SM. MD is by far the most diverse Trinity school from a socioeconomic perspective. There are a large number of local Santa Ana kids and also a large number of trust fund kids from Newport Beach. 

So SM has "new" money and MD has "old" money?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Wealthiest families

#1 JSerra (by a long shot)- Private - funded 100% by parents and donors

#2 SMEagles - OC Housewives

#3 OLU - Orange Park Acres

#4 Servite - Yorba Linda

#5 MD - Huntington Beach/Newport families

#6 SJB - The Toe

Biggest Alumni support

1.  MD

2. Servite

3.  Everyone else

• Like 3