Football Illustrated Top 30 HSFB Rankings

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

E0AC298E-8BBA-4EAB-AF51-9F2AD60D88B9.jpeg

Lmfao.

Where’s the link to this ranking?

The spelling of “Los Almitos” and having mediocre Denton High in at 22 instead of Denton Guyer loses all credibility for me. Not to mention “Preszn.”

If I didn’t know any better…I would said this was a poll made by ours truly, GSB, to back-up the goofy NHSF rankings. 🫣🤫

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Lmfao.

Where’s the link to this ranking?

The spelling of “Los Almitos” and having mediocre Denton High in at 22 instead of Denton Guyer loses all credibility for me. Not to mention “Preszn.”

If I didn’t know any better…I would said this was a poll made by ours truly, GSB, to back-up the goofy NHSF rankings. 🫣🤫

The conspiracy theories continue! Love that the pollsters are finally starting to see the light! 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The conspiracy theories continue! Love that the pollsters are finally starting to see the light! 

Still waiting on the link to the Football Illustrated website...

Until then, this poll will be debunked, and a conspiracy to catapult SFA's ranking. 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

E0AC298E-8BBA-4EAB-AF51-9F2AD60D88B9.jpeg

MNW and AHP are way too high 

STA also a bit high but ik they a lock for any ranking no matter what so I won't waste time arguing them 

Cardinal Gibbons also probably a bit high as their stock has fallen a bit over the summer, I wouldn't have them any higher than tail end of top 10 in Florida

Just now, Columbiafan said:

MNW and AHP are way too high 

STA also a bit high but ik they a lock for any ranking no matter what so I won't waste time arguing them 

Cardinal Gibbons also probably a bit high as their stock has fallen a bit over the summer, I wouldn't have them any higher than tail end of top 10 in Florida

DeMatha and Jesuit don't belong. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Of late Jesuit has been a Top 500 team. One fluke, upset loss doesn't automatically make them a T50 team. No way. 

Going undefeated and winning a state title in the top football state does 

And didn't Jesuit take MNW out behind the woodshed in the playoffs? When's the last time Dade got their ass spanked by a Tampa team in the playoffs?

Edited by Columbiafan

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Going undefeated and winning a state title in the top football state does 

And didn't Jesuit take MNW out behind the woodshed in the playoffs? When's the last time Dade got their ass spanked by a Tampa team in the playoffs?

Please! MNW wasn't even a T20 team in FL last season. 

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That's why I came out with my own poll. All the other suck!! 

Agreed.  This poll is terrible.  Basically ranking “names”.   Every team on the list has been ranked before in some year in some poll.

No new blood, zero research on anything.  Not Even proper school spelling. 

Epitome  of a LAZY poll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Of late Jesuit has been a Top 500 team. One fluke, upset loss doesn't automatically make them a T50 team. No way. 

This might shock or offend you, but, we can be sure Jesuit has absolutely zero envy of Clearwater Academy International, which has its own dedicated promotional thread here. 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Longtime Observer said:

This might shock or offend you, but, we can be sure Jesuit has absolutely zero envy of Clearwater Academy International, which has its own dedicated promotional thread here. 😁

CAI plays a national schedule. Jesuit is just a local power in FL. This is a national fan site. Therefore, CAI trumps TJ. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

CAI plays a national schedule. Jesuit is just a local power in FL. This is a national fan site. Therefore, CAI trumps TJ. 

What is their national schedule? Is maxpreps schedule correct? According to that they have 6 games total, with 2 games against the same opponent. One game is against an OOS team I never heard of. I wouldn't consider this national?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1