The Hunt for the MNC

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You must be blind in your left eye! On the road again! Check made out to “Miami Central HS.”

B3BF7EE4-E971-47E6-9102-5A41342779B3.jpeg

If some random guy from NJ wants to give $ to some random high school that's completely fine.  SJB was Unanimous MNC and they are celebrating (rightly so) in Bellflower.

If I was stupid, I would buy a trophy and give it to SJB and some cash as well.  But I don't need to since SJB will be recognized as  unanimous MNC

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

If some random guy from NJ wants to give $ to some random high school that's completely fine.  SJB was Unanimous MNC and they are celebrating (rightly so) in Bellflower.

If I was stupid, I would buy a trophy and give it to SJB and some cash as well.  But I don't need to since SJB will be recognized as  unanimous MNC

Random guy? In the last two years PGL has infused almost $500,000 into the game of HSFB with the vast majority of those funds being distributed to dozens of programs around the country including YOUR #1! #differencemaker #georgebaileyofhsfb #makingmemories #visionary 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Random guy? In the last two years PGL has infused almost $500,000 into the game of HSFB with the vast majority of those funds being distributed to dozens of programs around the country including YOUR #1! #differencemaker #georgebaileyofhsfb #makingmemories #visionary 

Agreed that you have been great for the sport of HS football and have been instrumental in arranging match ups that would never have happened without your involvement.  You deserve great praise for what you have brought (and continue to bring) to the sport.

You are much more than a random guy.  I stand corrected.

From a poll standpoint, everyone is laughing at your rankings.  It was ok when you flubbed during the regular season, but you always promised that the final poll would be on point.  It was not.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Agreed that you have been great for the sport of HS football and have been instrumental in arranging match ups that would never have happened without your involvement.  You deserve great praise for what you have brought (and continue to bring) to the sport.

You are much more than a random guy.  I stand corrected.

From a poll standpoint, everyone is laughing at your rankings.  It was ok when you flubbed during the regular season, but you always promised that the final poll would be on point.  It was not.

Thanks. I think. When will you understand that all of these polls are opinion polls? It is my opinion that MC is the best team in America based on MY set of criteria, which is as follows:

1. MNC in most cases (not all) should be undefeated

2. MNC should have at least one elite win

And MC is the only team that checks both of those boxes. 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks. I think. When will you understand that all of these polls are opinion polls? It is my opinion that MC is the best team in America based on MY set of criteria, which is as follows:

1. MNC in most cases (not all) should be undefeated

2. MNC should have at least one elite win

And MC is the only team that checks both of those boxes. 

You left off - MNC should be the best HS team in America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice edit out (left) what happened to USAT

Don't even think all 127 are even aware a Trophy exist....2 people per state. Sorry it is a random poll just like whiteshoes poll and Omaha's poll not  included in the comprehensive poll.

National polls

MaxPreps ...CBS

HSFA...NFL

SBLive....Sports Illustrated

USAT... USAT Newspaper

Calpreps and Massey Nationally recognized  high school standards

BlueStar...Since 2010  ESPN Wiess Lawler>>>> 127

Edited by BB BOS
  • Like 1

On 12/18/2022 at 9:56 PM, Horsefly said:

And yet SJB has never played SFA and IMG and it must have been a while they played BG b/c I don’t remember them playing them either

They played BG the same year BG played CH.

BG whipped them pretty good and SJB won the title that year in California.  SJB had already doubled down on recruiting but was in the infancy stage compared to now.

The leadership in the CIF is weak or they simply do not care about kids to allow such unfair competitive advantages for privates that are willing to give some of the following if not all for some players (free tuition, transportation, housing with host family, NIL)

Only complete dumbass fools would compare the above to public open enrollment 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Good to see SJB getting a unanimous MNC.   The Chaminade beat down was a killer

Considering the conversation about Allen getting whipped and hurting Texas.  I thought the same might happen to MC when C-M was whipped by BG who was defeated by MD.

my bet is SJB, MD, BG could play 10 times each and everyone would be .500 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Texasball said:

They played BG the same year BG played CH.

BG whipped them pretty good and SJB won the title that year in California.  SJB had already doubled down on recruiting but was in the infancy stage compared to now.

The leadership in the CIF is weak or they simply do not care about kids to allow such unfair competitive advantages for privates that are willing to give some of the following if not all for some players (free tuition, transportation, housing with host family, NIL)

Only complete dumbass fools would compare the above to public open enrollment 

I actually agree with all of that except the free tuition part. After all, aren't all public schools free?

12 hours ago, BB BOS said:

Nice edit out (left) what happened to USAT

Don't even think all 127 are even aware a Trophy exist....2 people per state. Sorry it is a random poll just like whiteshoes poll and Omaha's poll not  included in the comprehensive poll.

National polls

MaxPreps ...CBS

HSFA...NFL

USAT... USAT Newspaper

BlueStar...Since 2010  ESPN Wiess Lawler>>>> 127

NationalHSFB.com is run by Prep Gridiron Logistics, the largest promoter of HSFB games in America. Over the last two years the company has infused almost $500,000 into the sport. The vast majority of those funds are filtered down to hundreds of HSFB teams throughout America including SJB. 

The Comp poll is a gathering of THEE TOP 7 NATIONAL Poll didn't create anything extra other than a location.

MaxPreps ...CBS

HSFA...NFL

USAT... USAT Newspaper

BlueStar...Since 2010  ESPN Wiess Lawler>>>> 127 followers 

Stadiumtalks National poll would be ahead of other Miscellaneous ones

By board members such as Whiteshoes and Omaha's and GSB

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1