The Hunt for the MNC

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

MaxPreps is a CA bias poll that only holds credibility because they promote their product to enough people to get noticed 

All polls have to be based somewhere.   The fact remains that MC has no OOS wins and were beaten badly (not even competitive) vs. SJB last season.   Both teams improved since then and MC has presented no evidence that they closed the gap.

20 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

All polls have to be based somewhere.   The fact remains that MC has no OOS wins and were beaten badly (not even competitive) vs. SJB last season.   Both teams improved since then and MC has presented no evidence that they closed the gap.

I consider IMG an OOS win 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And yet 999% of teams are still petrified to schedule them! 

I assume you meant 99.9%?

And I'm aware I just don't see why, if you have a good program and people of loyalty your not gonna lose kids to them, Columbia played them a few years ago and nobody left to play for IMG

5 hours ago, 954gator said:

MC beat Gorman in Vegas before wtf you talkin about?

beat hoover in alabama, don bosco in jersey, img on they field. He won’t tell you what SJB record is in florida. them people barely leave the state. & frankly im sick of this strength of schedule talk. Who has mater dei or sjb played? like seriously. gorman aint played NOBODY, cen10 was frauds. los al got smashed when they came down to play AH. Texas got more diversity than cali. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lowso305 said:

beat hoover in alabama, don bosco in jersey, img on they field. He won’t tell you what SJB record is in florida. them people barely leave the state. & frankly im sick of this strength of schedule talk. Who has mater dei or sjb played? like seriously. gorman aint played NOBODY, cen10 was frauds. los al got smashed when they came down to play AH. Texas got more diversity than cali. 

Lmao barely beating IMG at home was what put MD on the map as one of the best in the nation.   Now it's IMG sucks 🤣.    

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lowso305 said:

Don't forget smoking my STA squad at  our place (the year after SJB couldn't get a TD there I might add)   I swear that MC QB only ran like 10 times before that damn game bruh.   He read optioned our ass to death lol.   Was a thing of beauty.    Lexington Joseph one of the most underrated backs coming out of HS I can remember, kid was a STUD.   

Edited by 954gator