The Hunt for the MNC

Just now, 954gator said:

lmao.  Have you ever watched them play this year?  You know how loaded they are?  

There are people in SFL that don't even realize how good Chaminade is 

I guarantee if they didn't play several well recognized names nationally like St John's and AHP I doubt many outside of Florida would even have taken notice

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

There are people in SFL that don't even realize how good Chaminade is 

I guarantee if they didn't play several well recognized names nationally like St John's and AHP I doubt many outside of Florida would even have taken notice

You're welcome! #PGL

And just wait until 2023! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Regardless though Chaminade Madonna is legit and they will prove it against Bishop Gorman

They are an excellent team.   They can cement themselves as one of the best if they beat BG though for sure.   Not going to be easy either way.    

Edited by 954gator

If BG beats Chaminade, I think the MNC would have to come down to MC and SJB

Mater Dei beat BG and SJB beat MD when it mattered. So if BG beats Chaminade, then SJB has a hell of a daisy chain. 

And AHP let Bolles back on the game where it became a 4 quarter war. That was embarrassing. MC needs to beat down AHP in my opinion to win the MNC, but if they scrape by and BG handles Chaminade, you might have to revisit it with SJB in the fold

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If BG beats Chaminade, I think the MNC would have to come down to MC and SJB

Mater Dei beat BG and SJB beat MD when it mattered. So if BG beats Chaminade, then SJB has a hell of a daisy chain. 

And AHP let Bolles back on the game where it became a 4 quarter war. That was embarrassing. MC needs to beat down AHP in my opinion to win the MNC, but if they scrape by and BG handles Chaminade, you might have to revisit it with SJB in the fold

I can tell you right now that if MC wins, they're our MNC. If they lose and C-M wins, it's C-M. SJB only gets it if those two lose. Columbus beating Apopka will help MC in the algorithm polls. SJBs season being over hurts them next weekend. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I can tell you right now that if MC wins, they're our MNC. If they lose and C-M wins, it's C-M. SJB only gets it if those two lose. Columbus beating Apopka will help MC in the algorithm polls. SJBs season being over hurts them next weekend. 

It's your rankings at the end of the day but I would at least consider Chaminade jumping Central depending on how these games go 

Central scraping by AHP should at least give Chaminade a potential window to jump to #1 depending on how Chaminade vs Bishop Gorman goes 

In fact depending on how these 2 games go I'm considering having Chaminade jump Central in my final FL ranking

12 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

It's your rankings at the end of the day but I would at least consider Chaminade jumping Central depending on how these games go 

Central scraping by AHP should at least give Chaminade a potential window to jump to #1 depending on how Chaminade vs Bishop Gorman goes 

In fact depending on how these 2 games go I'm considering having Chaminade jump Central in my final FL ranking

Our policy has and always will be that #1 has to lose to drop. 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ours and HSFA are still up for grabs!! 

Your poll will only show your take on Fla.  No one is considering your poll to be remotely accurate from a national standpoint.   Massey poll is probably more accurate than yours as far as which teams would win if they played on the field, W/L records non withstanding.

1 minute ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Your poll will only show your take on Fla.  No one is considering your poll to be remotely accurate from a national standpoint.   Massey poll is probably more accurate than yours as far as which teams would win if they played on the field, W/L records non withstanding.

Massey still has MD at #1. Looks like the MNC may be split in three ways!! 

3 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

This beautiful trophy and $5,000 is up for grabs!!

#1.jpg