Texas News & Info

27 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Lewisville vs Arlington Martin is another interesting matchup this week in the 2nd round.

I would like to see this Lewisville program grow back into state power.  

Yes, this will be a good one.

they may be on their way back to being a state power.  they’ve been creeping back for a few years now 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

FIFY

tell me again...What other states (Public Schools) have scheduled modern day and highly recruited up (SJC, IMG, MD, SFA, SJC, BG) Modern times - You know this new over the top recruited private school.  Not that trash from years ago when you thought DBP was something special.

That's damn who's who list of next level recruited up privates!!!  

8 minutes ago, Texasball said:

tell me again...What other states (Public Schools) have scheduled modern day and highly recruited up (SJC, IMG, MD, SFA, SJC, BG) Modern times - You know this new over the top recruited private school.  Not that trash from years ago when you thought DBP was something special.

That's damn who's who list of next level recruited up privates!!!  

Lots. MC, ESL, DF, OS, West UT, Kahuku, Mililani, Venice, Cen10, Brookwood GA, La Nirada, Corner Canyon, Hamilton, Liberty NV, PCC, East UT, Middletown DE, MNW, Cedar Grove, Lowndes, etc. Off the top of my head in 30 seconds. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Lots. MC, ESL, DF, OS, West UT, Kahuku, Mililani, Venice, Cen10, Brookwood GA, La Nirada, Corner Canyon, Hamilton, Liberty NV, PCC, East UT, Middletown DE, MNW, Cedar Grove, Lowndes, etc. Off the top of my head in 30 seconds. 

comprehension is not your strong point.

Again - which state has played all these modern day recruited privates with (public schools)- not some of them all of them.

(SJB, IMG, MD, SFA, IMG, SJC) not recruited private against recruited private -  Public vs recruited private.

13 minutes ago, Texasball said:

comprehension is not your strong point.

Again - which state has played all these modern day recruited privates with (public schools)- not some of them all of them.

(SJB, IMG, MD, SFA, IMG, SJC) not recruited private against recruited private -  Public vs recruited private.

You're uneducated on this topic. EVERY team listed above IS a public that played an elite private of late. Here it is by state: HI, FL, IL, VA, NV, SC, UT, CA, GA, AL, DE, GA, NV

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're uneducated on this topic. EVERY team listed above IS a public that played an elite private of late. Here it is by state: HI, FL, IL, VA, NV, SC, UT, CA, GA, AL, DE, GA, NV

Really uneducated!  Get the fuck out!  So you are telling me all the above mentioned states have played modern day games with (SJB, MD, SFA, IMG, SJC) not 1 or 2 of them all goddamn 5 of them in modern time.  

You're uneducated on this topic. EVERY team listed above IS a public that played an elite private of late. Here it is by state: HI, FL, IL, VA, NV, SC, UT, CA, GA, AL, DE, 

I don’t recall FL playing MD 

I don’t recall IL playing MD

do I need to go on and on?

there really isn’t that many great OOS games across the country.  Yet Texas public schools have agreed to games with the most recruited up vomit 🤮 privates schools in the country (SJB, MD, SFA, IMG, SJC, BG) all in Modern times - now tell me other states that have played those 6 programs 

9 hours ago, Texasball said:

I don’t recall FL playing MD MC has played SJB, SFA and IMG

I don’t recall IL playing MD ESL has played SJB, SFA and IMG. Actually they scheduled IMG and SJB in the same season (2021)!

do I need to go on and on?

there really isn’t that many great OOS games across the country.  Yet Texas public schools have agreed to games with the most recruited up vomit 🤮 privates schools in the country (SJB, MD, SFA, IMG, SJC, BG) all in Modern times - now tell me other states that have played those 6 programs 

Remarks above. Several publics have played MD of late: 

Mililani HI, West UT, Liberty NV, Cen10 AZ

By no means is TX alone in this respect. 

I am still not big fan of the DV offense - Regardless they have home run threats at every position.  DV has once again developed champion level defensive play.

IMO it will take either WL or NS to knock them out.  DV has developed nicely since losing their starting QB at the end of the SOC game.  The new starter only Soph made his first start against Orlando Jones and is developing just fine.

I agree that The Woodlands could be tricky especially if they get some early momentum.

• Like 1