Texas News & Info

Allen just lost to Prosper. Allen is now 3rd in that District. Denton Guyer sits at the top.

Allen is now 6-3.

SJB's Texas win is looking more and more unimpressive every week. 

St. Frances Academy's Texas win also isn't as special as it once was. Duncanville manhandled DeSoto.

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

Open enrollment- lol how can this happen?  
@GardenStateBaller

5EE41C28-B592-4EB6-A918-672FCCA93C35.png

Once again, when this happens in other states, you don't like that it's not the teams you want it to happen to. 

https://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/story/2019-11-01/la-sp-narbonne-city-decision

I guess CIF doesn't mess around either huh?

5 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

Once again, when this happens in other states, you don't like that it's not the teams you want it to happen to. 

https://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/story/2019-11-01/la-sp-narbonne-city-decision

Yup and this would never happen at MD or Trinity schools as they are allowed to do whatever they want. 

5 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

lol yet SJB with 7 returners on both sides of the ball received 8 impactful transfers with 7 of them coming only for SR year season and that’s ok with you California folks.  

13 minutes ago, Texasball said:

lol yet SJB with 7 returners on both sides of the ball received 8 impactful transfers with 7 of them coming only for SR year season and that’s ok with you California folks.  

Like i said,  you just want certain teams punished.  You don't care about rules,  only that the teams you deem as cheaters get punished

13 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Honestly, that’s not the case for me.

@GardenStateBaller likes to compare open enrollment public schools to private schools.  

There's no difference when you can get kids from all over as a public. 

Northshore is supposed to be getting a WR transfer(Supposedly a 5 star) right before the playoffs.  Duncanville since Samples arrived has gotten the best players from their entire area.  That's why Cedar Hill sucks now. There's no difference. Hell in 2019 you were telling us Duncanville and NS could easily play with MD and SJB

16 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Honestly, that’s not the case for me.

@GardenStateBaller likes to compare open enrollment public schools to private schools.  

Paramus Catholic NJ football just got the book thrown at them for recruiting violations. And rightfully so. Legally recruiting 7-8th graders is totally different than illegally recruiting high school upperclassmen. 

12 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

There's no difference when you can get kids from all over as a public. 

Northshore is supposed to be getting a WR transfer(Supposedly a 5 star) right before the playoffs.  Duncanville since Samples arrived has gotten the best players from their entire area.  That's why Cedar Hill sucks now. There's no difference. Hell in 2019 you were telling us Duncanville and NS could easily play with MD and SJB

NS didn’t just get the transfer, he’s been at the school since the school year and was playing JV. 

Who has Duncanville received as a transfer in the past two years that’s considered the best in the area? 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

NS didn’t just get the transfer, he’s been at the school since the school year and was playing JV. 

He's a transfer right?

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Who has Duncanville received as a transfer in the past two years that’s considered the best in the area? 

Lol at the past two years.  Do they have the better players from their area the past two years? 

You guys complain about Mater Dei. Tell me how many transfers they have? Once you start winning,  no need for transfers. Even though in some instances kids will do that 

PS Years ago I told you that Desoto/ Duncanville and Cedar hill can't be at the top at the same time. One of the three will stink when two are doing good.  You scoffed at that notion.  Here we are though,  Cedar Hill is suffering because the talent has gone to Duncanville and Desoto

Edited by Steeler01

11 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

PS Years ago I told you that Desoto/ Duncanville and Cedar hill can't be at the top at the same time. One of the three will stink when two are doing good.  You scoffed at that notion.  Here we are though,  Cedar Hill is suffering because the talent has gone to Duncanville and Desoto

Who would've thought I'd be right?

Screenshot_20221101_080738_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221101_080705_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

He's a transfer right?

Lol at the past two years.  Do they have the better players from their area the past two years? 

You guys complain about Mater Dei. Tell me how many transfers they have? Once you start winning,  no need for transfers. Even though in some instances kids will do that 

The most talented class in that area is at SOC. (Debunking the notion only 2 schools in that area can have talent)  There are other schools in that area besides the ones you list, such as waxahachie, Lancaster, red oak, Mansfield schools, SGP, etc to pull talent from.

Chill downfall has been coaching (and other issues off the field) .  They had McGuire there they’d have the talent too without necessarily taking from DV/Desoto HS

I’ll ask again, who are the top area players that have transferred to Duncanville the last two years?(the context of this entire convo is about regulating transfers) You keep saying samples gets the areas best players.  

Edited by Horsefly

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The most talented class in that area is at SOC. (Debunking the notion only 2 schools in that area can have talent)  There are other schools in that area besides the ones you list, such as waxahachie, Lancaster, red oak, Mansfield schools, SGP, etc to pull talent from.

None of those schools are relevant. SOC, put them in 6A and let them play a schedule like Cedar Hill and they're 5-5

Chill downfall has been coaching (and other issues off the field) .  They had McGuire there they’d have the talent too without necessarily taking from DV/Desoto HS

Its been talent.  They lost it all. I only predicted it 3 years ago

I’ll ask again, who are the top area players that have transferred to Duncanville the last two years?(the context of this entire convo is about regulating transfers) You keep saying samples gets the areas best players.  

Does he or not?