South Florida News

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They should have never agreed, then canceled after the fact. A reminder that your MC Rockets won a share of the Natty in 2022 because they beat IMG in Bradenton. 

Do you have written proof MNW agreed and canceled?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, MC ROCKETS said:

Do you have written proof MNW agreed and canceled?

Cancel means you booked it and then canceled it. When you reserve something you get a confirmation number. If you can’t make it happen, you have to get a cancellation. You even get a cancellation number. Lol. 

I want to see Northwestern’s cancellation number. Lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cancel means you booked it and then canceled it. When you reserve something you get a confirmation number. If you can’t make it happen, you have to get a cancellation. You even get a cancellation number. Lol. 

I want to see Northwestern’s cancellation number. Lol.

Exactly. Lol

On 2/16/2024 at 11:07 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Hey Stan, who are you a stat boy for? I research history in FL and have alot of results 

When I was born, I thought I was just another GSB alt. But I think I’ve found my place as STA’s former statkeeper, though you may know me as Canes0177/Atticus Finch/The Guru/Tiny Dancer/BrianPiccolo/LOSer/Guest LOSer/Los Huracanes/Los/Los Canes/Guccifer/Guccif3r/Goldmember/Keysersoze/Keysersoze1/TheBeastWithin/Bannedagain/Banthisman/BannedForever/Bannedadinfinitum/Carlos Danger or perhaps another name. 

Edited by Statboy Stanley
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Statboy Stanley said:

When I was born, I thought I was just another GSB alt. But I think I’ve found my place as STA’s former statkeeper, though you may know me as Canes0177/Atticus Finch/The Guru/Tiny Dancer/BrianPiccolo/LOSer/Guest LOSer/Los Huracanes/Los/Los Canes/Guccifer/Guccif3r/Goldmember/Keysersoze/Keysersoze1/TheBeastWithin/Bannedagain/Banthisman/BannedForever/Bannedadinfinitum/Carlos Danger or perhaps another name. 

There’s a lot to unpack there. I will reconvene at a later date after I had time to marinate on this so I can give an more educated and informed opinion. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2024 at 11:07 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Hey Stan, who are you a stat boy for? I research history in FL and have alot of results 

Do you do something like ahsfhs.org? it's a historical society that has pretty much anything you could ask for for Alabama high school football

2 hours ago, Centralpc said:

Do you do something like ahsfhs.org? it's a historical society that has pretty much anything you could ask for for Alabama high school football

No but I want to eventually get something up and running like that. I have everything hand written as of now. I have about 350 complete teams out of about 650

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It looks like the best OOS games in 2024 involving Dade County teams are GC at Columbus and Norland at Buford. 

And I’ll bet anyone on this site $100 that Norland cancels on Buford before the start of the 2024 season. Who wants this action? 

Norland has no business playing Buford. 

55 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Norland has no business playing Buford. 

In the last two seasons they’ve scheduled SJB, IMG and Buford. And they’ve canceled on two of those three so far with Buford TBD. Couple that with MC bailing on MD last season gives all of us fans a real bad taste in our mouths. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In the last two seasons they’ve scheduled SJB, IMG and Buford. And they’ve canceled on two of those three so far with Buford TBD. Couple that with MC bailing on MD last season gives all of us fans a real bad taste in our mouths. 

If you cryin what the baby gonna do? I’ll actually take the action Norland doesn’t cancel & if you wanna add a lil more juice I’ll even guarentee a Norland win. How bout it?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...