South Florida News

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Also why aren’t all the privates playing each other anyways? There shouldn’t even be any room on their schedule for dopey public schools who can’t stay within 40. 

Why would you rather see Dillard, Boyd Anderson, Plantation etc etc all lose by 40-50 in a meaningless game than watch STA-Chaminade war for 4 quarters????

Ask Andy the Historian why STA refuses to play the other local Power Privates during the regular season. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ask Andy the Historian why STA refuses to play the other local Power Privates during the regular season. 

My guess is there is not much to gain and a lot to lose. They are the top private, and if they lose to another private, then that will increase the chances of them losing top players to the others. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

My guess is there is not much to gain and a lot to lose. They are the top private, and if they lose to another private, then that will increase the chances of them losing top players to the others. 

Cocoa finished #11 last season because of how they faired vs STA. Other FL publics need to follow their lead or they'll continue to bask in irrelevance and anonymity. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cocoa finished #11 last season because of how they faired vs STA. Other FL publics need to follow their lead or they'll continue to bask in irrelevance and anonymity. 

What I’m saying is there isn’t much for STA to gain by playing Chaminade, AHP and CG. Because they are expected to beat them and if they lose it could mess up the mystique and bravado. It’s the same reason they won’t play IMG. 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What I’m saying is there isn’t much for STA to gain by playing Chaminade, AHP and CG. Because they are expected to beat them and if they lose it could mess up the mystique and bravado. It’s the same reason they won’t play IMG. 

They may be forced to now that public teams like Monarch are refusing to play them in the regular season. 

On 2/14/2024 at 8:45 AM, Statboy Stanley said:

Northwestern could be the class of Dade next season. They had a very young team last season and now add Teddy Bridgewater as a head coach?  Keep an eye on the transfer battle between them and Central this offseason! 😯

Hey Stan, who are you a stat boy for? I research history in FL and have alot of results 

On 2/17/2024 at 9:04 PM, Nolebull813 said:

You just sent the 87th ranked Florida team an opportunity to play the 2nd best Texas team????

Low man. Damn low 

Why would you quote last season's final ranking when you're well aware of all that has transpired this offseason at MNW? Teddy is currently dominating the xfer war in Dade County. Nuff said.   

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Hence, why they should schedule DV next season!! 

No they shouldn't! You trying to set those kids up. As a program MNW has played a relevant OOS game since 2017. Ain't a kid on that team, and probably not a coach on that staff was there then. Many of those haven't even played one down together. 

6 hours ago, MC ROCKETS said:

No they shouldn't! You trying to set those kids up. As a program MNW has played a relevant OOS game since 2017. Ain't a kid on that team, and probably not a coach on that staff was there then. Many of those haven't even played one down together. 

Don't worry. MNW will NEVER get back to me anyway. 

Over the past 12 months Dade teams have canceled on MD, SJB and IMG. SMH #trendingdown

• Haha 1