South Florida News

Just now, Lowso305 said:

disgraceful showing by the black & whites. overall 4 tds negated 2 within the same minute. Nasty business going on in Vero, should be investigated asap. 

REVISED: Worst Refs I've Ever Seen:

1. Vero Beach vs MNW

2. Lee County vs SFA

3. Venice vs SFA

Any thoughts on what those games/visiting teams have in common? 

6 hours ago, PCGridiron said:

That might be the only accurate thing he's ever written on this site.

The Venice community, including coaches, has a deep history of racial crap.

Venice HS football coach fired after offensive tweet aimed at rival coach (wfla.com)

Deep history? Can you post links to the deep history Venice has as a city of racial crap? The head coach liking some post someone else made in jest doesn’t even register on the map. And it was perceived as being racist. Just like anything else in the world can be. I would like to see the dark underbelly of Venice,FL if you have the time to share 

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Deep history? Can you post links to the deep history Venice has as a city of racial crap? The head coach liking some post someone else made in jest doesn’t even register on the map. And it was perceived as being racist. Just like anything else in the world can be. I would like to see the dark underbelly of Venice,FL if you have the time to share 

Lol they are a former sundown town as I stated so yes deep racial history their. Go do some research for yourself you’ll see florida was not immune to those issues especially rural florida. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lowso305 said:

Lol they are a former sundown town as I stated so yes deep racial history there. Go do some research for yourself you’ll see florida was not immune to those issues especially rural florida. 

Believe it or not palm beach and broward county had some places where you wouldn’t get caught at .. Dade also…

• Like 1