BC 28 at Saguaro 7 Final

1 minute ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

GSB is more concerned about the time change.

U can deal with time change. 100 plus heat is something different. Now the northeast hasn't been cool all summer and has been humid as can be for the better part of 2 months but that Arizona heat is nuts

1 minute ago, Hsfbfan said:

U can deal with time change. 100 plus heat is something different. Now the northeast hasn't been cool all summer and has been humid as can be for the better part of 2 months but that Arizona heat is nuts

Its 110 in Phoenix right now.    Projected to be 110 on Sat so it will be excessively hot when they play.  The big boys on the D-line will lose 45 lbs of water weight

2 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Its 110 in Phoenix right now.    Projected to be 110 on Sat so it will be excessively hot when they play.  The big boys on the D-line will lose 45 lbs of water weight

U might be right about that. So does that neutralize the size of Bergen DL. I would say slight advantage to saguaro. To me they are always underrated. I've watched them play over the years and if I lived in Arizona they would be my pick of team to root for 

14 minutes ago, Hsfbfan said:

U might be right about that. So does that neutralize the size of Bergen DL. I would say slight advantage to saguaro. To me they are always underrated. I've watched them play over the years and if I lived in Arizona they would be my pick of team to root for 

It'll be Saguaro's high-powered O vs BC's stifling D. 

1 minute ago, Hsfbfan said:

I'm not sure. But if the qb moves nj usually has issues 

I would agree but can that O-line handle our boys upfront??  We have real depth on that line...was reading one of the Cardinal Gibbons forums yesterday and they were mentioning how shocked they were that we were able rotate that kind of size on the D-line...wore them out

2 minutes ago, MickeyBern said:

I would agree but can that O-line handle our boys upfront??  We have real depth on that line...was reading one of the Cardinal Gibbons forums yesterday and they were mentioning how shocked they were that we were able rotate that kind of size on the D-line...wore them out

Yes but with heat and constant movement in the backfield and such it could be a detriment to BC. I'm not saying it's going too I'm saying it could. Now could bc create such a lead that the 4th quarter doesn't matter idk hows saguaros defense. What are their deficiencies. It's only week 2 we really don't know what can be exploited.