Trinity League News

Hudl is new and improved, and they show the following schedule for Servite.

8/16 vs Aquinas (probably a scrimmage like last season).

8/23 vs East HS (Salt Lake City)

8/30 @ Murrieta Valley

9/6 @ Chaminade

9/13 vs Notre Dame

9/20 Bye

9/27 vs. St Paul

10/4 @ J Serra

10/11 vs Mater Dei

10/18 vs. SJ Bosco

10/25 @ Orange Lutheran

11/1 @ Santa Margarita

Current freshman stud TE. Next year will be, on paper, the best group of MD pass catchers ever with two 5-star receivers, a 4-star receiver, and this TE. But I don’t think they will put up the numbers of Amon Ra and Bru McCoy since they don’t have a JT Daniels throwing to them.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2024 at 4:08 PM, Bodysurf said:

But I don’t think they will put up the numbers of Amon Ra and Bru McCoy since they don’t have a JT Daniels throwing to them.

I still can’t believe we’ll be starting our lowest-rated QB in 10 SEASONS, and that a slew of 4- and 5-stars weren’t lining up to take over for EB.  

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL Love this post from IMG! #playthebest 

20240328_190708.jpg

It’s easy to talk tough when you know the other guy isn’t allowed to fight you.  This is a win-win for IMG, though.  Play the two top dogs and they probably lose, but not being allowed to play them and of course now they woulda, coulda won.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, All Dei said:

It’s easy to talk tough when you know the other guy isn’t allowed to fight you.  This is a win-win for IMG, though.  Play the two top dogs and they probably lose, but not being allowed to play them and of course now they woulda, coulda won.  

Most fans don't know the Cali rules so it's worth the spotlight and exposure. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, All Dei said:

I still can’t believe we’ll be starting our lowest-rated QB in 10 SEASONS, and that a slew of 4- and 5-stars weren’t lining up to take over for EB.  

Fingers crossed that Bash Beierly pans out. I was skeptical at first but I have heard good things and he has apparently played very well at national camps. Now I am cautiously optimistic. Inferrera has also shown out well. We should be just fine. IMO the single most important thing is that Jordan Davison stays healthy for the whole season. He is the key to the offense as I have no idea who we have to back him up.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Fingers crossed that Bash Beierly pans out. I was skeptical at first but I have heard good things and he has apparently played very well at national camps. Now I am cautiously optimistic. Inferrera has also shown out well. We should be just fine. IMO the single most important thing is that Jordan Davison stays healthy for the whole season. He is the key to the offense as I have no idea who we have to back him up.

What happened to Leinart's kid?   This was supossed to be his team wasn't it?

8 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

What happened to Leinart's kid?   This was supossed to be his team wasn't it?

He transferred to Newport Harbor.
That was the prevailing thought, but not the reality. The current Freshman were better, especially Inferrera, and he probably saw the writing on the wall. Cole Leinart never played tackle football prior to high school either. He also had the unfair expectations given that his father is MD football royalty. He is going to do well at Newport, and he will excel for them in hoops also.

16 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

He transferred to Newport Harbor.
That was the prevailing thought, but not the reality. The current Freshman were better, especially Inferrera, and he probably saw the writing on the wall. Cole Leinart never played tackle football prior to high school either. He also had the unfair expectations given that his father is MD football royalty. He is going to do well at Newport, and he will excel for them in hoops also.

Much has changed at MD and in the HSFB landscape since 2001. And nobody now knows that more than the Leinart's. 

• Like 1