Trinity League News

On 11/11/2023 at 10:41 AM, Sammy Swordsman said:

The Trinity of the Trinity (Servite, MD, Bosco) all in the semi's.   World order restored.

trinity league 14.jpg

High school Football America has the Trinity League survivors as:

#1 SJ Bosco

#2 Mater Dei

#75 Servite

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/high-school-football-america-300-national-rankings-for-week-13/

Edited by Professor Fate
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Servite 28-20 vs Serra (FINAL)

Friars going to the Show!

Further proving when a 1-5 league team from a higher Tier gets to play lower tier teams with gaudy win loss record.

Love it! This must be the CIF’s worst nightmare. I know they hate putting Trinity teams in D2. This is the Trinity giving a big middle finger to the CIF and others complaining that Servite was not deserving because of their league record.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Love it! This must be the CIF’s worst nightmare. I know they hate putting Trinity teams in D2. This is the Trinity giving a big middle finger to the CIF and others complaining that Servite was not deserving because of their league record.

D-bag Sondy’s worst nightmare too! Lol 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And you're proud of that feat! That's akin to USC finishing #1 in the FCS Poll! 

No it’s not. CIFSS D2 is one of the better playoff brackets in the country. I don’t feel like doing the math but I’m wondering how many top 100 teams are in D2 compared to some of the other states’ top brackets.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

No it’s not. CIFSS D2 is one of the better playoff brackets in the country. I don’t feel like doing the math but I’m wondering how many top 100 teams are in D2 compared to some of the other states’ top brackets.

You have to remember that Servite is not a "client", so basically are blacklisted. Surprised that the team is even allowed to be mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1