Top OOS Games of 2024

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If Cen10 didn’t play MD or SJB, they’d never crack the T25! 

Yeah "YOUR T25" 🥱 there's plenty of other polls that would still rank them lol 

Edited by CaliFB

17 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Forced by whom?

Well forced in a way because nobody will play either. There has been years where cen10 doesn't want to play MD cuz it's pointless for multiple reason and has to cuz it wants to play a 10 game season. 

32 minutes ago, CaliFB said:

Well forced in a way because nobody will play either. There has been years where cen10 doesn't want to play MD cuz it's pointless for multiple reason and has to cuz it wants to play a 10 game season. 

SFA, Buford, SJP, etc all wanted to schedule you. Any of those games could’ve happened with just a little bit more effort and desire. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA, Buford, SJP, etc all wanted to schedule you. Any of those games could’ve happened with just a little bit more effort and desire. 

Here we go again. It has nothing to do with 'effort and desire.' It is all about money. 

6 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Here we go again. It has nothing to do with 'effort and desire.' It is all about money. 

Clearly he doesn't understand that part for the 100th time 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 7:44 PM, PDE769 said:

I'm not doubting the education of the school, what I'm saying they are no different than a IMG. IMG educational system is just impressive. They are just up front about what they are doing. Remember they started out as a tennis academy many years ago. Just added other sports in the last 10 years. The only different I see is that they recruit student nation wide.  other recruit locally and state wide. facts.

You do know the vast majority of MD’s students are not elite athletes, don’t you? EVERY. SINGLE. IMG. STUDENT. is there for its athletics.  There’s a HUGE difference.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 1:22 PM, MickeyBern said:

interesting..I was told by my source that he was glad they are playing IMG & not Duncanville. There was a lot of respect for the physicality of the Texas teams and he was worried about injuries to start the season. He said they feel they can hang with IMG. The belief was a Duncanville game could have had similarities to the Chaminade game. Not as quick or athletic but definitely a very well rounded & coached team that was a lot more physical.

DV well-coached? 🤣

On 3/23/2024 at 5:48 AM, MickeyBern said:

The big stumbling block was money. DV was offering $12,000 & it would cost roughly $130,000. IMG coming to NJ was a no brainer.

TX offers elite teams less money than average teams. If Northern Highlands NJ was going they would've been offered $20k. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Do McCallie or Baylor have anything brewing? They usually schedule a couple of OOS games. 

good question.  surely they are taking a recruiting trip to canada!!

I noticed the LA/SFA game was not on there.  did that fall apart?  

25 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, LA decided to go in a different direction. 

probably smart.  the TSSAA upheld our 2nd year of a playoff ban so I do not think this year will be a year to take on big challengers like that.  not sure if kids are leaving or if any new ones are coming in during a year on probation.  

16 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

probably smart.  the TSSAA upheld our 2nd year of a playoff ban so I do not think this year will be a year to take on big challengers like that.  not sure if kids are leaving or if any new ones are coming in during a year on probation.  

Pretty sure their short run in over.