#11 SFA 7 at ESL 13 Final

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Always a tough game. Just like last season. 

That’s my point. It shouldn’t be tough and I realize ESL is pretty decent. SFA has all the talent in world and they should easily beat ESL. 
At what point will you admit that SFA is poorly coached and a huge disappointment?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pied said:

Come on, we know the answer to that lol.  They score on a 30 yard drive and may move up in these rankings!  It's all about the schedule!

Like I said, they'll drop if and when they lose to a team ranked below them. Remember, they're still ranked high in EVERY HSFB poll in America. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

That’s my point. It shouldn’t be tough and I realize ESL is pretty decent. SFA has all the talent in world and they should easily beat ESL. 
At what point will you admit that SFA is poorly coached and a huge disappointment?

Did you see him on Bar Stool?   He’s admitting nothing.  You have a better chance at meeting that landlady, Maureen Boyle, than you do at his admitting SFA is overweight and overrated.  

9 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Wow 😯 

East St. Louis must be quite the football power to be going toe-to-toe with a power house team like St. Frances Academy.

I hope Atascocita can keep up with them next week 😭

For TX sake you should hope Atascocita wins

Edited by Bones